What did you work on today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We make the panels on site. We have a machine that's a lot like a gutter machine that runs the panels off of a coil. Edging and valley and the like we make at the shop. Every now and then I get to do decorative stuff. I actually like doing that stuff. I'll try to find a picture
Chimney cap. I made two

Attachments

• 20201214_133430.jpg
    20201214_133430.jpg
    109.4 KB · Views: 20
  • 20201216_121921.jpg
    20201216_121921.jpg
    122.9 KB · Views: 22
  • 20201215_132954.jpg
    20201215_132954.jpg
    140.3 KB · Views: 22
We make the panels on site. We have a machine that's a lot like a gutter machine that runs the panels off of a coil. Edging and valley and the like we make at the shop. Every now and then I get to do decorative stuff. I actually like doing that stuff. I'll try to find a picture
Chimney cap. I made two
I can say w/ 100% honesty that other than the people who've worked for our company I've NEVER met anyone else who has an inkling of gutter experience!! Not a one, & I know they're out there!

I hate when Architects design something just because they can, with no thought of how it will be achieved, by the guys who have to perform the miracles.
Amen brother!! Lots of finger pointing & head scratching going on when they finally figure out that a downspout needs to come out of that gutter somewhere!😆 & $hit flows downhill!

Last edited:
Chimney cap. I made two
Beautiful stuff man! Real copper? We've only worked w/ copper once & it was a half round tear-off job. & they wanted to keep the scrap for some reason! I really appreciate the workmanship involved w/ all kinds of metal work although I haven't done much myself. I like working with wood a little more myself

Took the Infraction mega/4s for its first speed run just now. Got it to 115km/h on the first warm-up run but soon found the limited range of the SLT3. I didn't have the confidence to get full throttle after that. The Infraction had more to give but it was limited but the TX range.

Took the Infraction mega/4s for its first speed run just now. Got it to 115km/h on the first warm-up run but soon found the limited range of the SLT3. I didn't have the confidence to get full throttle after that. The Infraction had more to give but it was limited but the TX range.
Movin!(y)

Time to upgrade to Noble NB4 👌

Time to upgrade to Noble NB4 👌
Does anyone know of any inexpensive mods that can be done to the SLT3 to increase the range a little or to the RX SLR300? I've done it with other TX's before.

Does anyone know of any inexpensive mods that can be done to the SLT3 to increase the range a little or to the RX SLR300? I've done it with other TX's before.
Don't think that it works. Even radiolink rc6gs v2 would help... twice the range and cheap!

Installed a Max6 in the Xmaxx and also new turnbuckles in front for the granite. Swapped over the the traxxas ones and shimmed it with some nylon washer.

IMG_3930.jpg

IMG_3931.JPG

IMG_3932.jpg

Finally got the right side vitavon front axle carrier. Installed both fronts & some new pillow balls. Now just waiting for kraton chassis & Gp5 diffs from Jenny's ⏳

Very nice. I opted for the GPM pillow balls as well instead of the Arrma ones when I swapped over to the HR steering knuckles. Steering is definitely more precise.

Back