What did you work on today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got the center diff serviced, I'm thinking it may have had 20m in it already, it's the crap balled up on the edge. I just did one side at a time using one of my small drivers to poke the earplugs down between the spider gears, you can see it down there after I pulled up all of stuff that was on this side.

Now comes the fun part, fishing that assembly down in there without dislodging the gasket lightly stuck on the bottom out of view.

diff.jpeg

Working on a body for my other limitless . This Bittydesign gt3 body was meant to have no splitter. Well frig that. I hacked at some foam and installed my stock bumper on so I could do some more cutting of the body. Need to order some kind of plastic to make a splitter soon. Hoping to get this body ready for paint in my shop soon. I am glad that I'm not working on a 200 dollar speed run body yet. :) View attachment 286780View attachment 286781
I’m sure @Tex Koder could make a splitter for ya. Along with with most other styles fit… I’m making carbon fiber splitter eventually. But also I’ve have had some bad experience using a bitty body for speed runs. Good luck!

Working on a body for my other limitless . This Bittydesign gt3 body was meant to have no splitter. Well frig that. I hacked at some foam and installed my stock bumper on so I could do some more cutting of the body. Need to order some kind of plastic to make a splitter soon. Hoping to get this body ready for paint in my shop soon. I am glad that I'm not working on a 200 dollar speed run body yet. :) View attachment 286780View attachment 286781

I’m sure @Tex Koder could make a splitter for ya. Along with with most other styles fit… I’m making carbon fiber splitter eventually. But also I’ve have had some bad experience using a bitty body for speed runs. Good luck!

Is it for a shelf queen or for street bashing?

> For SQ, I can Custom Design and then 3D print one up "fairly" quick.

> For SB, I have one already designed for another vehicle that will work but it may be a tad 'long'.. for the Lamborghini JOTA body.

Let me know what you're thinking..

Ex:
3D Printed ,for SQ

1679320861552.png

And example of CNC milled and post process holes drilling..
1679321072939.png

1679321121246.png

1679321001889.png

https://www.arrmaforum.com/threads/...t-splitter-rear-wing-j-d-edition.52874/page-2

Last edited:
I new before I ordered my two bitty bodys are not going to be the best for high speed runs like you and others do. I'm going to work up to 100mph and try to do it without crashing every time I run my cars. Learning set up and getting better at driving is fun to me. When I get bored I will upgrade everything. Seen alot of guys spend big money on the best of everything starting out when they haven't even been 80mph. They crash a lot and many don't last. I want to build a nice speedrun car when I need and want one. Im here to learn and in this to have fun. As for the splitter I ordered some ABS plastic last nite. Also. If I had a speedrun car as nice and expensive as yours starting out Id worry about it to much and that would take the fun right out of it.

I new before I ordered my two bitty bodys are not going to be the best for high speed runs like you and others do. I'm going to work up to 100mph and try to do it without crashing every time I run my cars. Learning set up and getting better at driving is fun to me. When I get bored I will upgrade everything. Seen alot of guys spend big money on the best of everything starting out when they haven't even been 80mph. They crash a lot and many don't last. I want to build a nice speedrun car when I need and want one. Im here to learn and in this to have fun. As for the splitter I ordered some ABS plastic last nite. Also. If I had a speedrun car as nice and expensive as yours starting out Id worry about it to much and that would take the fun right out of it.
Best thing to do is to start slowly and work your way up. Many of us have had some pretty nasty wrecks and wanted to give up. But in the end it’s worth it
V2 trident setup with the pps mount fit perfectly fine on the stock chassis. Moving to the scorched chassis it doesn’t remotely fit

Attachments

• 9160F227-5582-48B6-BF48-791F41B580F4.jpeg
    9160F227-5582-48B6-BF48-791F41B580F4.jpeg
    211.8 KB · Views: 16
  • 637BEB90-8244-44AD-972F-2F22F3A69224.jpeg
    637BEB90-8244-44AD-972F-2F22F3A69224.jpeg
    308.4 KB · Views: 17
  • E4D719C0-6F69-4F87-A7C7-4B2945091E84.jpeg
    E4D719C0-6F69-4F87-A7C7-4B2945091E84.jpeg
    421.1 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:
1 step closer to my Fireteam monster truck. Full size Backflips are ordered and should be here Wednesday along with side guards, mud guards and roof rails.
Next step is to mod and reinforce the bed so I can lower the body as much as I want.

View attachment 286882

View attachment 286883
Looks amazing!! What body is it? Perfect sized too!! I know the backflip mt's will provide more air control and durability, but IMO, the LP's look perfectly proportioned.👍🤘🍻😎
Nevermind.. I found ur build thread. It pays to discover!!🤭
$62!? Ouch.. I know Proline is good stuff though👍 I just used a Redcat Shredder body on my XL build..cheesy but, $40. It'll do, besides, I know what Ima do to that poor thing!!😮😖😂😂

Last edited:
Nothing official, my brother and I race on a track we built here at the house. It's "in" the woods on my property. Nothing spectacular, lots of trees though, definitely makes a better driver (and alot of repairs!),LOL.
Hoping to expand it this spring. Got a friend who owns all kinds of excavation equipment.. just gotta get the trees cleared, which I don't really want to do. I really like the shade and privacy they offer but..

DO IT-DO IT-DO IT!!!! (y) :ROFLMAO:
No pressure... 😅

Looks amazing!! What body is it? Perfect sized too!! I know the backflip mt's will provide more air control and durability, but IMO, the LP's look perfectly proportioned.👍🤘🍻😎
It's the Proline 2015 Silverado with a 13.9 inch wheelbase. Couldn't believe the length was perfect! I agree the LPs look better proportioned, but need the full sized version for those days where I need all the ground clearance I can get! :ROFLMAO: :cool:

20230317_121027.jpg

Tore down the Senton today. Once again discovered the slipper shaft ( rear input side) almost stripped out again. Rear input shaft is fine. Ordered 2 more, a set of bearings and a granite bumper for the front of my Senton. Paula's last day of work is Friday. Expect to be doing alot of RCing! (y)

IMG_20230221_162543220_HDR.jpg

Tore down the Senton today. Once again discovered the slipper shaft ( rear input side) almost stripped out again. Rear input shaft is fine. Ordered 2 more, a set of bearings and a granite bumper for the front of my Senton.

View attachment 286937
No direct experience with the 3s line, but seems I've heard this story before.. sounds like a perfect candidate for a center diff if ya ask me🤷‍♂️

Nope..been there, tried that..different thread pitch. It's a TRX thang..they gotta make everything incompatible with the rest of the rc world. No apparent reason, other than greed IMO. 🤷‍♂️

Wouldn't expect anything less from TrapXxus

Back