What did you work on today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's the tally of what I was able to accomplish this afternoon

replaced 1 inner steering block bearing and put the proline badlands on the Talion
replaced screws to the chassis braces and a rear tie rod on the Outcast
Popped a dogbone back in on the Noto
replaced a wheel nut on the Senton Mega 3s
replaced servo on the Fireteam
replaced screw on the Vorteks rear tie rod

Looking forward to bashing some more this weekend.

Painted a new body for the MT410 and added a wing.
IMG_2315.jpeg

This morning.

morning.jpeg

This afternoon.

afternoon.jpeg

Coolant bled, misfires logged and a quick test drive around the neighborhood, it appears to be a successful endeavor. It's been a while since I've dug into anything modern, man they suck working on. Classics are just so elegant.

Sends and receives digital video.

So i can drive my car fpv basically. ;)

It's a digital fpv system.

My stuff is a few years old and I've not even seen how folks are doin the digital builds lol.
I seriously told the wife 2 nights ago I was going to pull the runcam and video tx from one of my old quads and mount up on one of my rc so we (me and my kids) could run it fpv.
I want to mount the cam inside to the roof and drill a hole in the windshield so you have a hood view. I think it'd be awesome to drive around lol.

My stuff is a few years old and I've not even seen how folks are doin the digital builds lol.
I seriously told the wife 2 nights ago I was going to pull the runcam and video tx from one of my old quads and mount up on one of my rc so we (me and my kids) could run it fpv.
I want to mount the cam inside to the roof and drill a hole in the windshield so you have a hood view. I think it'd be awesome to drive around lol.
Your kids and your wife will have a blast driving fpv.

Yep should always mount inside if possible, all 3 of mine will be mounted inside the body for the best views.

Back