What did you work on today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I installed the RC4WD light bar on to my Axial SCX10 III Early Bronco.

Bronco light bar.jpg

Not today.....but just got done chattin' with my neighbor and he's going to bring his skid loader over tomorrow to rip up the grass for my track extension!!!! 🥳 :LOL:😍😁 I.CANT.WAIT!!!!

I have that same heatsink! Bust out the Dremel.

They work good :cool:

You have anymore pics of this truck?? Lovin how that thing looks from the front, wanna see the rest!
Thanks!

Its a Proline 13.9" wheelbase crawler body, nice thick lexan compared to basher bodies I've bought from Proline. Thats the only pic I have now but I just painted the body this week, still need to drill the holes for the body mounts and do a little more work on stickers/decals.

I'll post a full thread in the paint and body forum this weekend, its a great full length truck body option for the Fireteam or a Kraton XL. 😎

Thanks!

Its a Proline 13.9" wheelbase crawler body, nice thick lexan compared to basher bodies I've bought from Proline. Thats the only pic I have now but I just painted the body this week, still need to drill the holes for the body mounts and do a little more work on stickers/decals.

I'll post a full thread in the paint and body forum this weekend, its a great full length truck body option for the Fireteam or a Kraton XL. 😎

Awesome man! I'll keep an eye out for it. I've seen a chevy body on a big rock and it looked similar and loved it. If or when I get a new body I'm seriously considering it.
Ps. I wasn't aware crawler bodies were thicker? Nice to know

Im not sure if all crawler bodies are thicker but the ones ive bought have been so far.
Here's a quick side shot as it sits waiting for some finishing touches...
20230526_195620.jpg

the tires are JConcepts Fling Kings. Great for sand and very loose dirt, also does good on grass, very soft compound so they balloon some, i just had to hwve one set of tires that look like some killer old school MT tires!🤣

Back