What did you work on today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a single bare bulb fixture in my crawl. Making me consider adding some thin LED panels down there ??

The key to fiberglass "splinters" is washing with cold water and wiping them away before washing with hot and soap. The cold closes your pores and locks them so the fiberglass doesn't stick back in. Once you have them flushed off your skin, you can then use hot and soap to actually wash away the dirt.
I use duct tape turned into a roll with the sticky side out.

ER MAH GERSH
D3BEAA3F-A069-4E10-AD18-3FBE3EC38201.jpeg

?

Rebuilding the Notorious 6s front to back. Since I know what I'll be in for at this Auto Show, all Stock parts going back on except for the M2C chassis, HR chassis braces, and suspension mounts (CRCU & Voltage). Broke an RPM arm today, and they gave me a stock replacement. Not risking any other damage to upgrades like my towers, arms, wing mount, rear HR dif case and front HR hubs. Stock Arrma 15kg servo back in as well.

Rebuilding the Notorious 6s front to back. Since I know what I'll be in for at this Auto Show, all Stock parts going back on except for the M2C chassis, HR chassis braces, and suspension mounts (CRCU & Voltage). Broke an RPM arm today, and they gave me a stock replacement. Not risking any other damage to upgrades like my towers, arms, wing mount, rear HR dif case and front HR hubs. Stock Arrma 15kg servo back in as well.
I was going to ask why you weren't running the Hot Racing hubs then I remembered that you were like me if it can be broken we will find a way to do it ?

Got a little bit further on the Summit, that stainless steel screw kit is a friggin joke, no m3x10 but I was supposed to get 10 of them but hey at least I have 20 m3x6mm.....

Tranny assembled.(unrelated note my phone kept trying to change Tranny to granby?)
20200212_174404.jpg

And the front end assembled.

20200212_230044.jpg

Got a little bit further on the Summit, that stainless steel screw kit is a friggin joke, no m3x10 but I was supposed to get 10 of them but hey at least I have 20 m3x6mm.....

Tranny assembled.(unrelated note my phone kept trying to change Tranny to granby?)
View attachment 65268

And the front end assembled.

View attachment 65269
Your phone is a SJW and super woke. Congratulations ??

Gonna get new body mounts and chassis braces on the Mojave, and might end up putting the stainless steel bearings into it if I can be bothered to do a complete disassembly. Set up the new batteries with bump tags. Love those stupid things.

Gonna get new body mounts and chassis braces on the Mojave, and might end up putting the stainless steel bearings into it if I can be bothered to do a complete disassembly. Set up the new batteries with bump tags. Love those stupid things.
Do you have the Revolectric charger? I've always wondered how well they work.

Do you have the Revolectric charger? I've always wondered how well they work.
Yeah I've got a PowerLab 6 Touch. They work amazing. Once the tag is programmed all you have to do is place the battery on the charger for about 2 seconds, and select the charge mode. The charger takes over from there based on what you've programmed the tag for. And if several packs are compatible, you can "bump" each one on the charger sequentially and the charger will know you are parallel charging and increase the charge current automatically. It's freaking awesome.

I rebuilt my Sweet Little Wife's Kirby "Sentria" vacuum cleaner today. New roller brush and belt, cleaned and lubed the motor, brushes check OK, and a new HEPA filter bag.

Gonna be fifty degrees here tomorrow, so I'm taking the Limitless out for a short shake-down run.....

Back