What did you work on today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The bad thing is I can't clamp it because of the angles. As soon as I try to clamp it the clamp pulls the pieces out of place......
View attachment 46137
They have clamps for everything, lol. I bet there is something out there that will work ?

It's a nice headboard. I hope you can save it.

This is what I worked on today:

View attachment 46135

I need to level the legs and set the height to 12". Then I need to paint the face and throw a finish on. I had a cheap set of boards but I didn't realize that they were smaller than regulation. These are the official size. Cornhole is a really fun game ????
Make sure you stay lubricated. Swing oil is essential.

Now while I wait for the glue to dry I should take a nap.
Now to decide which one to go with lol
15663258577044005915102623270160.jpg

I just bought a Sealy Premium Hybrid Silver Chill Plush and like it so far. ??‍♂️
That's over in the left corner, I would like to get one but even with my discount it's still a bit expensive.

That's over in the left corner, I would like to get one but even with my discount it's still a bit expensive.
Got mine for $700 delivered. Hope that’s a good deal.

Fabbed a pin press for Arrma driveshafts
View attachment 46238

View attachment 46239

because I'm tired of buying whole sets just because the pins get worn down and flat spotted
Hey @Mr.Duke, I love the ideas you come up with for fixing instead of replacing. But I have a question. We know you have a farm and stables, but I've seen videos of you in and around a machine shop. Are you doing both? Some of your creations would definitely say you have access to one, so I was just wondering. Please keep sharing the knowledge. It makes us all a little smarter.

Got mine for $700 delivered. Hope that’s a good deal.
Yeah considering it retails for about $2499.99 for a queen.

-edit- I was thinking of the Gold Chill not the Silver, the Gold is much more comfortable to me lol.

Last edited:
Back