What did you work on today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Chopped a 6s tower to make a custom one for the Typhon 3s. I like the new shock angle plus I left just a tiny bit of the tower higher than the stock to help absorb some of the scrapes. Of by about an 1/8 of an inch from center, but overall pleased with the look.
20200106_120857.jpg

Chopped a 6s tower to make a custom one for the Typhon 3s. I like the new shock angle plus I left just a tiny bit of the tower higher than the stock to help absorb some of the scrapes. Of by about an 1/8 of an inch from center, but overall pleased with the look.View attachment 59848
Would you believe me if I said I’m doing something very similar today? I’m 3S printing new towers and cutting a piece of aluminum bar stock to reinforce it. I’m using limitless shocks tho ??

Would you believe me if I said I’m doing something very similar today? I’m 3S printing new towers and cutting a piece of aluminum bar stock to reinforce it. I’m using limitless shocks tho ??
I just hope the aluminum doesn't destroy the tower in a rollover. Guinea pigs we are Jon?

I just hope the aluminum doesn't destroy the tower in a rollover. Guinea pigs we are Jon?
I will have a full body on mine so it should hold up ok. If you’re using the Typhon body it may get dinged up on a hard roof landing.

Give me a double cut, hold the garden ????

We grow our own vegetables. Romanesco and cauliflower roasted with preserved lemon and sweet pimenton. Worth eating.

We grow our own vegetables. Romanesco and cauliflower roasted with preserved lemon and sweet pimenton. Worth eating.
I don’t doubt they are top notch, I just don’t need them. ??‍♂️✌???

Cutting trees, pulling stumps, and clearing out more room behind my main bash spot.

I’ve got my helper with me today doing chain work and helping me drive the tractor
CEC705AE-9E1B-4B52-A4CD-8D27FB3C9A1F.jpeg

Cutting trees, pulling stumps, and clearing out more room behind my main bash spot.

I’ve got my helper with me today doing chain work and helping me drive the tractor
View attachment 60497
With a helper like that, who needs a winch?

Back