What did you work on today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Krajave or Kraton XL? IDK, I'm calling it The Tank😎🍻 still got some suspension tuning to do, happy with it so far though😁
Man, that looks like fun. Have you been racing on a track before? 👍

Easy 🥱

8E4B8F1A-16AA-49CB-A28F-1BA3F06A141F.jpeg

AC17EA14-BCB9-4828-8F34-C3B9F901597C.jpeg

F8CF61B3-4284-4B66-A5DC-F0C8CF31BDB8.jpeg

Man, that looks like fun. Have you been racing on a track before? 👍
Nothing official, my brother and I race on a track we built here at the house. It's "in" the woods on my property. Nothing spectacular, lots of trees though, definitely makes a better driver (and alot of repairs!),LOL.
Hoping to expand it this spring. Got a friend who owns all kinds of excavation equipment.. just gotta get the trees cleared, which I don't really want to do. I really like the shade and privacy they offer but..

Hoping to expand it this spring. Got a friend who owns all kinds of excavation equipment.. just gotta get the trees cleared, which I don't really want to do. I really like the shade and privacy they offer but..
DO IT-DO IT-DO IT!!!! (y) :ROFLMAO:

Breaking down Paula's Typhon today. Seemed like it just didn't have the speed it once did while running yesterday. Sure enough, found seized bearing inside slipper clutch as well as 1 on rear input gear and rear inner hub bearing. Luckily got all the extra bearings.(y) Forgot how much I enjoy wrenching.:) gotta believe it was from running in all that fine dirt from other location. Won't be going back anyway since we got kicked out.:(

IMG_20230319_134546586_HDR.jpg

It has a calming effect doesn’t it. 🤙
It really does. poopy cold day here, so I'm doing my thing. I tear down our cars about every 4 to 5 packs run and usually find at least 1 part needing replaced...mostly bearings. Hers more than my senton as I've never run mine in that loose sandy soil.

Preaching to the wrong dude.. I’ve got NO sympathy for you being cold in FLORIDA!!! 🤣
Yeah, only a high of 63 today! :LOL:
Oh!?
Did I miss a good story.. (private property??)

Do tell.
Paula and I were finishing up our last pack on her typhon a few weeks back in that old baseball field, which I learned was a dog racing track in the past and some park ranger came by and said it was private property. Told her I didn't see any signs posted but took the high road and left. Probably a wise move as I latter discovered my plates expired 4 months ago:LOL: Paula wanted to swing our crapbag along side her head but talked her out of it. :LOL:

Last edited:
Breaking down Paula's Typhon today. Seemed like it just didn't have the speed it once did while running yesterday. Sure enough, found seized bearing inside slipper clutch as well as 1 on rear input gear and rear inner hub bearing. Luckily got all the extra bearings.(y) Forgot how much I enjoy wrenching.:) gotta believe it was from running in all that fine dirt from other location. Won't be going back anyway since we got kicked out.:(

View attachment 286588
Got kicked out, what happen!! 😡
Oh I see.. dang that stinks!!

Was able to get to some of the stuff on the 8s after washing the jeep on the way down to Fast Track and back. Replaced the front tires and picked up some diff fluid, just did 1m both front and rear ( and yes there was hardly any from the factory fill ), got some earplugs already but I just sat down to watch F1 that I taped this morning, the Saudi track SUCKS otherwise I would have watched it live. May pull the center as I watch.

Working on a body for my other limitless . This Bittydesign gt3 body was meant to have no splitter. Well frig that. I hacked at some foam and installed my stock bumper on so I could do some more cutting of the body. Need to order some kind of plastic to make a splitter soon. Hoping to get this body ready for paint in my shop soon. I am glad that I'm not working on a 200 dollar speed run body yet. :)
100_1061.JPG
100_1062.JPG

Back