Typhon What diff fluid

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MJMARLOWE

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 6s
  2. Talion
Have a Typhon and want to Chang the diff fluid to stop front tires from ballooning.. I bash it in the dirt and rocks .. what’s everyone running

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    379 KB · Views: 136
Have a Typhon and want to Chang the diff fluid to stop front tires from ballooning.. I bash it in the dirt and rocks .. what’s everyone running

Check the Arrma Army Facebook group. They mention this topic now and again :ROFLMAO:

Start with 200k and see how that goes.

200k in the center if you still want a good bit more power to go to the front. 500k if you want the front to barely have more, and 1m if you want the front and rear to have equal power.

Any tips on how to keep the Typhon from being so nose heavy during jumps? Or do you think changing diff fluid will help that? Getting mine next week and am planning on getting what I need a head of time so I don’t nose dive right off the back. Lol.

Any tips on how to keep the Typhon from being so nose heavy during jumps? Or do you think changing diff fluid will help that? Getting mine next week and am planning on getting what I need a head of time so I don’t nose dive right off the back. Lol.

That just takes practice. Stay in the throttle through the jump, but not full throttle. Don't hit a ramp at full throttle either. You want some throttle left to lift the nose if you have to. Practice, practice, practice.

That just takes practice. Stay in the throttle through the jump, but not full throttle. Don't hit a ramp at full throttle either. You want some throttle left to lift the nose if you have to. Practice, practice, practice.
I will try and do that then. I have yet to drive one. I am use to my Kraton and notorious so I know there will be a small learning curve on the Typhon. Seen videos of it with “out of the box” set up and see them just nose diving a lot. Wasn’t sure if it was user error or some tweaking needed to be done on diff and shock fluids to get it more balanced. Noticed in your video it seem to fly pretty well until it broke its A$$bone on the pavement, (??JK). I have Really been enjoying your YouTube videos by the way. Keep them coming. (After you fix all your rigs of course. Lol)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back