Typhon What diff weight did you run on typhon center ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kevinbosch711

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Typhon 6s
Tires are ballooning bad up front running in 6s what did you change your center diff to ? To help this problem

I run 500k in my Kraton and 200k in my Talion. If you're running a track I would do 200k if bashing 500k.

V4 stock is front / centre / rear
7k / 10k / 7k

I’ll most likely go with
60k / 100k / 60k

I ran 100k in the center when I was running the buggy tires. I went up to 500k now that I put the 2.8 MT tires on it.

R- 5K C- 300K F -10K. great performance and control on smooth high and low grip surfaces.
Go with much lower centre diff wt if you usually drive on rough bumpy surfaces... maybe around 50-100k.

Ok thanks anyone running a typhon ? What are you running ? I’ll give it a try today change center to 100k

I'm running 30/200/10 and having minimal unbalanced ballooning with good steering. Very happy with balance.
Can't wait to pick up some Hoons tires for street bashing. Had Duratrax Banditos but they couldn't handle 6S runs. Last Duratrax tires I'll spend money on.

10k is far too little for the typhons centre diff even on slick surfaces.. Should be at least 30k absolute min.

Running F-10k C- 100k R-7k at the moment on smooth tarmac with street tyres and loving the handling. Really well balanced. Its so good I'm scared of ruining it if I make any more changes.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back