Notorious What Do I Buy Next? Notorious or Typhon 6s? What would you go with?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BrokeBoiRc

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Limitless
  3. Kraton EXB
  4. Typhon 3s
I've been loving my KEXB and want to go with another 6s rig. I like the idea of the Notorious and just doing standing back flips and stunts. However, I also love how well the Typhon flies and I figure if I want to, I could truggify it and still have that good handling but easy to do stunts as well. So, what would you guys do if you were in my situation?

If i was you I'd buy a eb48 2.0 on 6s or et48 on 8s boom eazy pezy. I run 1515 setup on 23t and for bashing 16t. Parts are overstocked everywhere easy to get the wearhouse is in southern California. With a protek 350 servo that mf smooth as butt cheeks omg

Typhon. It won’t do stunts without bigger wheels, but I enjoy just ripping it around. And it flies very flat. I also have the KEXB, I use that one for stunts.

I'd go Noto if I was you. Most of the parts will be interchangeable with your KEXB. Less spares to keep at home = happier hobbyist! ;)

If you want a truggyfied Typhon, I'd suggest you do it right with a scratch build using the same diffs and hubs as your KEXB. Again, the idea would be to minimize the spare parts you will need to keep. That should be more fun than buying a Typhon RTR and changing most of it anyway.

That's what I would do if I was you.

I have a kraton 6s and typhon 6s and they definitely complement each other. Totally different machines 2 x the fun. My typhon is just on road and hard surfaces at this point and the kraton mostly for off road

Back