What do i need for my granite blx 4x4

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hostile Lynx

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. 4x4-Mega
I plan to get the Granite blx 4x4. What will I need for it? Like battery and charging cable wise
i would like it so I could plug the cable into a regular outlet. Could someone please help me out with this thanks

Need a 2s or 3s battery and a charger.

Battery example:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/PowerHobby...:1pEAAOSw1AVc1PbS:sc:USPSPriority!70401!US!-1

For a charger I'd check the forum and see what you want to spend among the options mentioned. You can go for a $60 charger and far up from there. You'll want to find a powered charger that doesn't require a power supply / plug into a standard outlet. I can suggest one if you designate how much you're willing to spend. ?

edit: updated for EC5 connector on the lipos.

Last edited:
Like crimson mentioned, there are so many options for lipos and chargers, you have to narrow it down to what you're willing to spend and personal preference. Good luck, have fun.

If you decide to go with a larger battery, meaning a higher mAH rating, make sure your charger can still charge it at 1C. I learned this the hard way. My first charger maxed out at 5A and a 7600mAH pack needs 7.6A to charge at 1C. My new charger is able to go up to 10A. Covered now.

Need a 2s or 3s battery and a charger.

Battery example:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/PowerHobby...:1pEAAOSw1AVc1PbS:sc:USPSPriority!70401!US!-1

For a charger I'd check the forum and see what you want to spend among the options mentioned. You can go for a $60 charger and far up from there. You'll want to find a powered charger that doesn't require a power supply / plug into a standard outlet. I can suggest one if you designate how much you're willing to spend. ?

edit: updated for EC5 connector on the lipos.
Thanks

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back