What do I need to do a gt conversion on the limetless

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Limitless
  3. Kraton EXB
Hey 😁

There is a delta plastic Toyota GT on my way to my limitless

What body mount is best for that body 🚀
20200325_132451_1024x1024.jpg

I think this is the way to go, or I'm wrong 😁

DSC_2150.JPG

DSC_2151.JPG

Last edited:
Basically, you want the Infr./Fel. Mounts. Basically same rig. Order from the parts list for the Infr or felony. Look at the the blow up diagrams at Arrm-RC.com for that info. Have considered that exact body. Very aero. Also considered the C8. For my Lim.
Others may chime in with what they used.

Basically, you want the Infr./Fel. Mounts. Basically same rig. Order from the parts list for the Infr or felony. Look at the the blow up diagrams at Arrm-RC.com for that info. Have considered that exact body. Very aero. Also considered the C8. For my Lim.
Others may chime in with what they used.
So the infraction bumper i mounted its the way to go
Yeah that c8 is really nice to, that's going to be my next body I'll think
Just want the gt first 😁

I always wanted the GT for quite a while. But now the C8 is here and many are going for it. I still think the GT has the best aero though. But probably a tighter fit. IDK. Looks that way.
There are different front and rear mounts. Best to get the body first . I always thought I would have to mix a front mount to the rear of my lim for the GT. Not sure. I also have an Infr. I took a rough measurement some time ago. Ask around here to see what others have used with the Gt body. Look at some of Raz Shifrin's videos. He uses that GT body a lot. Give you some ideas.
Looks like what you have setup already will work at the front. 👍 👍

Yes that's right, the c8 is the the black 😁😁
Yeah I think the aero on it is great
I don't know how long time it takes to arrive here to Denmark, but I'm want to be as ready as possible when it's comes

Also hoping to get more space for batteries

Hello all. I need the body post 320517 and bumper support 320521 what about the foam 320537 and front bumper 320515 help

Back