Kraton What do people say about your car?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When they get the tires, just hit the throttle and they let go.....lol

Same, same, same and can I have a go !!
It's not a kids toy u can hurt someone and I've gotta spend the time fixing it Ha !!!

How fast , and my friend has a Gas powered one that does 60 . Almost every person that seen me with it.

Ive gotten a couple times now that the Nero would be Batman's choice of rc cars.

I must be an odd ball when it comes to people asking if they can try. I fully encourage people who are interested, to give the trigger some pullls. I know of at least six people now that have gone out and started in the hobby after running my rc's.

This habbit has obvious downfalls. The worst yet was one person cracked an A arm on the Turnigy Trooper in less than 10 sec. It also leaves you to need a remote for each car.

I've learned to emphasize letting go of the throttle when things get hairy. Clenching the trigger down further when things go wrong has been a constant issue with first time pullers.

One family gathering not to long ago I brought along my Yeti XL. Set up a simple jump with cinder blocks and ply wood and went to town. It didnt take long for my sister, then my father to want to take the car for a few jumps. I kept thinking to myself "damn, let off the trigger a little".

It wasn't until the day after that I realized the boost function on my Lynx4s remote had been active the whole time they were running it. Meaning at 10% trigger pull, 100% power was being delivered to the wheels.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back