What do people use their AUX channel for on their Momba Monster ESC?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

turn2burn

Reaction score
Ok I wrote a stupid post about how to power a servo off this esc and tried to delete this post but I couldnt.
But I found the white wire is castles AUX channel for programming a variety of features, braking, clear data log, beacon (find it, thats a great one).
I was wondering what you all use your AUX channel on your Castle Monster ESC?

Last edited:
Oh cool I have a radio link too. I wanted a way to tone it down and have like an overdrive.
That's basically how I have mine! works great if you want to let someone else drive too.

Max power and since I use a radiolink I bind it to the knob dial thingie and it works amazing.
I never thought of that. I don't even use mine.

Yeah, max power typically (though I haven't used it in a while). I've also used it for torque limiting in the past. It can be useful for fine tuning traction when making drag pulls.

Yeah, max power typically (though I haven't used it in a while). I've also used it for torque limiting in the past. It can be useful for fine tuning traction when making drag pulls.
I'ma have to try that torque limit at some point. I've never done the motor test and not even sure how haha.

Could the torque limiter prevent standing back flips? I love the braking idea. I'm hoping my radio link (haven't gotten it yet) has some curves on it for the throttle, that was how I was planing on easing into the little beast.

Could the torque limiter prevent standing back flips? I love the braking idea. I'm hoping my radio link (haven't gotten it yet) has some curves on it for the throttle, that was how I was planing on easing into the little beast.
Possibly. I think there's a good chance you could get those under control with that.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back