What do u do when ur so tired from being mad about being tired about being mad???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just a shower thought, but you know how when you're at work and you have this fake work persona.

You ever think that everyone else at work is doing the same thing?
I am so fake at work dealing with bosses but with my brothers I am brutally honest. I speak my mind with my coworkers and am so careful with how I phrase things to the superintendent.

I just don't feel like foremen are humans. They aren't working class. You can't be honest with them because they're generally terrible people.

But among my peers? Anything goes. We're honest with each other because that's how we get the job done. By being real.

There are always exceptions. Major peepee suckers or whatever but they get sent to Coventry pretty quick.
I hate working.

But I hate the idea of me and my family being homeless more.

@TriggerHappy. Man "they" must have us locked in diff quarters of the same boat. If it wasn't for "The Boy" (lol) my life would def be alot diff. I drank used meth more than anything. Got hooked on the ol' pain pills during the mass hand outs in the S.E. U.S.
Learned everything including RC the hard way👍.

I'll prob def take that offer sir. And know that the offer is greatly appreciated. And is extended right back. I'm sad not a shy person and may deal with alot of the same. Thank You
My job. They offer all the benefits 😂 just for like half my pay.

Oops and good luck with the interview tom!!
Thanks bro!

Oh I can't get away from being outside. I work outside 6 days a week with the public. I work for a parking management company. Individuals or businesses that own there parking lots charge for parking. No I'm not a meter maid.😂. Kinda. 😂. I do big event parking maintanance on pay machines blah blah. But yes I write parking tickets also. Heres the deal tho. To park pretty much anywhere in the city most it would be for all day parking is 12$USD. The citations for a non payment or anything else is 16$. Other than illegal handicap space without proper proof is 55$.

The fits that grown ass folks throw over 16$ is f*×+ing unbearable at this point. Had a knife pulled on me last night. Now im more mad today cause I let the f÷×+*r walk away without a damn thing happening to him!! I shoulda just beat his head in.
Having a knife pulled on you in a life threatening manner is assault with a deadly weapon ( I’m not a lawyer, but it sure sounds like it ). Beating him in the head doesn’t work. Got a description, license plate #, witnesses ? Throw his butt in jail.

Having a knife pulled on you in a life threatening manner is assault with a deadly weapon ( I’m not a lawyer, but it sure sounds like it ). Beating him in the head doesn’t work. Got a description, license plate #, witnesses ? Throw his butt in jail.
Yea I spoke with an officer immediately after. Your right i could file charges. ( may just to have him spend the $) Here its so backed up. No one would talk. No 📷 s anywhere. For that on a public very busy parking lot I still do not know. Will be bringing that up with my employer. Also un TN they just passed an open carry law. Meaning anyone permit or not can carry a concealed firearm. Unless a felon😂😂. Yea right

On a bit of a lighter note!!!!!!!!! Shes like Forrest Gump!! SHE IS RUNNING!!

16272525724138379344672429263578.jpg

20210725_183900.jpg

Today I crashed my Mojave first thing, decided to go to the range and unload 100 rounds of ammo I bought for future use 🤣 then went to an art show, dinner, then swimming. All of that washed off the sting of crashing the Mojave earlier

Today I crashed my Mojave first thing, decided to go to the range and unload 100 rounds of ammo I bought for future use 🤣 then went to an art show, dinner, then swimming. All of that washed off the sting of crashing the Mojave earlier
Now the gun range......THATS A DAMN IDEA!! I mean I can't go to those 😂 but I know people that have more badass guns anyway🤷. "Can't shoot" "real people" so I'll kill a trashed car or a old trailer house👍👍👍. Thank u sir!

I have 2 my boy is Dewey he is half pit half chihuahua if you can believe that and my girl is half pit half Bassett hound
View attachment 160267
I had a half pit half Bassett hound once. He was short legged and bow legged. Beautiful slate blue body of a pit couldnt tame that dog for NOTHING. I named him Bane. He was ripped
I had a half pit half Bassett hound once. He was short legged and bow legged. Beautiful slate blue body of a pit couldnt tame that dog for NOTHING. I named him Bane. He was ripped
Those 2 are very good looking dogs sir. 👌👌

Now the gun range......THATS A DAMN IDEA!! I mean I can't go to those 😂 but I know people that have more badass guns anyway🤷. "Can't shoot" "real people" so I'll kill a trashed car or a old trailer house👍👍👍. Thank u sir!
Poking holes in paper just seems so fun 🤣🤘🏻

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back