What do u do when ur so tired from being mad about being tired about being mad???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We all get there buddy. I know itā€™s hard with all thatā€™s going on today,. I find myself in the same predicament many times in a week. I just try to clear my head and think about all the good things that this life has givin me and consider the consequences of my actions if I go ā€œhaywireā€ and hurt someone. We are all going to make it through all the bs if we can just hang in there.. easier said than done, I know but itā€™s just a test of mental strength we must try to pass daily. Hang in there brother! You arenā€™t alone by a long shot

I take a ride on the bike, play on the computer, take the dogs for a walk, or work on the Kraton. Just remember that you will almost never disarm someone wielding a knife without getting cut or stabbed. Most of the time it just isn't worth it.

I used to drink alot back in the day. Caused me alot of money making bad choices.Now im 46 been sober over 3.5 years. Drinking for me only made things worse. I too have a high function autistic stepson. Im in process of adopting him but covid has halted that for now.I spend alot of time with him.Also iv gotten bored and frustrated with my job.(Master termite technician). No benifits and small company . Iv got a interview tomm so we will see. Keep your head up @Steve38 . You ever need to talk pm me anytime bro

Ahh.. the life of billiards, bad decisions, next morning regrets and possibly a few children I know nothing about. 46 here been sober for 14-15 years. Don't miss the hangovers....

Now, I'll just push the earth down till I face plant. Gotta love muscle failure.. :LOL::rolleyes:

I pull my ramp out and run a pack through the noto or kraton. What I did tonight after dealing with my ex again. Just something about sending the 18-20 up that makes me forget about everything else. And the "thud" from the kraton landing is just so satisfying.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back