What do y'all do at your free time? ( If your rc car is dead)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Senton is dead rn. Motor said bye. So why not start a new thread 🤷🏻. I mostly play video games when my Senton is dead, what do y'all do?
I try to always keep a few ready to run cars, very high maintainamce to make that happen ofcourse. I’m obsessed like mans already said
Cheap solution 😂
+1

My Senton is dead rn. Motor said bye. So why not start a new thread 🤷🏻. I mostly play video games when my Senton is dead, what do y'all do?
Play video games to the point that I forget my rc is dead or in need of a charged battery. Rinse and repeat as needed. Right now it's watch Twitch until I can sell two rc's to make room for a new one.

Working around the house. Got tons of projects to do. Watching movies/TV. Nappin'.

Boardgames and cards with the fam. There's 4 of us and as soon as I can get my youngest to learn Spades, we gonna have some Spades tournaments!! 👍:D

O, and hangin with Mary Jane! 😍 🤭 😁✌️

Other than my family, I look for and tumble rocks and am learning how to make basic jewelry. I’m working towards learning silversmithing so I can make a real jewelry.

C6388027-44DB-4BE4-BA87-1906B1CA1F57.jpeg

45E841B6-AE40-4402-8C89-94D369EF733D.jpeg

A3B9093B-355E-49D1-A8EE-3595FD85847B.jpeg

Work...Snowboard🏂, golf🏌🏻‍♂️, dj🎉, produce music🎶, bowling🎳, movies🎦....I have a ps4 but never play it. Feel like sitting in front of video games all day makes me unproductive and just...dumb.

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back