What do you do to support your RC ADDICTION?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anything pretty much. 3d modeling and 3d printing. If anyone needs anything made and printed, hit me up!
I’ve seen some super cool 3D printed stuff. My buddy has one and makes some useful stuff. What kind of stuff do you enjoy printing?

IT Systems Engineer at a bank, IT side business, auto repair side business, gunsmithing side business, raise cattle, 2 rental properties, soon to be 4 hopefully.

Anything pretty much. 3d modeling and 3d printing. If anyone needs anything made and printed, hit me up!
Could you do something like these? They're never in stock, at least when I look. I'd buy enough to make it worth your while, as I'm sure they're subject to destruction.

I’ve seen some super cool 3D printed stuff. My buddy has one and makes some useful stuff. What kind of stuff do you enjoy printing?
Anything I guess. It's pretty satisfying to watch the extruder zip back and forth. I like designing things, and having them work out first try.
Could you do something like these? They're never in stock, at least when I look. I'd buy enough to make it worth your while, as I'm sure they're subject to destruction.
Did you mean to attach a link? Not sure what you're talking about.

cool website thanks for sharing!
If you decide to grab something make sure to use the discount code arrma forum for your order. Arrma forum members get a good discount on the whole store.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back