What do you do to support your RC ADDICTION?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is that going in or out?? 😜

Ran cell phone stores, recently tier 2 tech support for Verizon. .....aka I can't get into FB. Tap were it say forgot pw. .....where it ask you name....enter your name. " It is asking for my email" ....enter your email.....

Currently a bum. Haven't worked in 18 months. Hand/ knees mostly. Tryin to mooch off the gov. Disability just over 35 years working.

Last edited:
Well, I don’t mountain bike anymore or smoke pot…anymore. So yeah, I’ve had the extra funds lately 🙃

All fun aside…I’ve smoked way too much of my 50 year life so it’s been very nice having that mostly gone. I came to hate the expense, effort and lung wear/tear. My mountain bike and track bike I finally sold a few months ago. It was silly to keep them. Justified it by getting a typhon. My wife really supports me with this hobby. She got me my first mega granite and then a vorteks for Father’s Day. I support her in her favorite hobby as well, her kid lol. Her cricut thing second.

I still work as a property manager and Realtor just not very much and by phone/computer if possible. My neck is to messed up and I got a kid and (was sick) wife to care for. But I still nailed a few decent commissions this year and got my wife a Big Rock, myself an MT10 and amassed a ton of parts.

Of course my wife went all in on getting me a Noto for Christmas recently ❤️ I totally try to get her daughter into the hobby by plying her with little rcs and anything I can think of to peak interest 😂 it’s a family thing for sure.

Let me just fire up my haarp machine and get on that lol

I do nothing, I’m not old enough for a job yet. I just do chores around the house, and get money from Christmas and my birthday.
Not sure if you live in suburbia or not, but my son was making some serious money picking up dog poop in peoples yards on Saturday mornings.
$10 per visit.

We always had 4-10 jobs to do per Saturday. Added up quick and considerably less labor than mowing grass.
Only downside was filling up our trash can with dog poo :poop:

Not sure if you live in suburbia or not, but my son was making some serious money picking up dog poop in peoples yards on Saturday mornings.
$10 per visit.

We always had 4-10 jobs to do per Saturday. Added up quick and considerably less labor than mowing grass.
I live in a suburban area, but everyone in my neighborhood is super clean and gets their lawn mowed and cleaned weekly.

$10 per visit.

When I lived in vegas I worked with a guy who made good side money doing that.(y)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back