What do you guys like to do?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BLXDiego

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
Tomorrow imma head to the dunes in pismo ? what do you guys like to do in your spare time other than rc ? I Like riding a Honda Trx400ex (my profile pic).
15527091513452049117527789831619.jpg
The granite seems ready with its new paddles ??.

Yeah, work out, my other hobby is aquariums/terrariums and animals. I also like to hike, especially right now with all the rain we've gotten here in southern Cal it makes for really nice hiking with spring just around the corner.

I like that living room setup man. Those sofas seem to run for a mile, must be fun having people over?
Thanks bro, ya we party. Alot less now that we have a little one but still have fun. This Sunday we're doing Kegs n Eggs for St. Pats 10am. Im gonna rip up the kraton mid day

Shoot, drink red wine, dark chocolate, study the bible, make/repair stuff in my shed, like @Jeremy in WI i love to workout and did for 30yrs until I blew out my arm, and just started getting back into it....what’s amazing is that was I was 6’6” and 290lbs.......2.5yrs later i’m The same, except instead of being about 10% body fat, I reckon i’m More like 40% now?????....might have some thing to do with the wine and chocolate

Man I miss the biker days! I spent more time on 1 wheel than I did 2 for a number of years, but once a few aquaintences died doin stupid stuff it was time for big displacement and 2 wheels firmly planted. After 15 years of ridin, we started having kids and the scooters went bye bye. And then it was boats. 10 years of ice cold beer, nice big waves (lake Michigan), loud music, swimmin holes, river runs... I think I miss the boat more than bikes... Now we have a camper. We wanna take the kids on some trips and see a little bit more than just Wisconsin. This year is Disney, hopefully out west next year, and with a little bit of luck and a whole little fuel, every state but Hawaii.

I have one other toy addiction, collecting diecast cars. I started by accident about 20 years ago, but haven't stopped ever since. Almost all of the larger scale cars are 69 model year, my birth year. I have boxes and boxes stored away with small scale ones, all bnib. There's also two more large scale not on display, only because they've gone up so much in value, they're stored away for safe keeping.

Attachments

• 20190203_133643.jpg
    20190203_133643.jpg
    388.2 KB · Views: 51
Man I miss the biker days! I spent more time on 1 wheel than I did 2 for a number of years, but once a few aquaintences died doin stupid stuff it was time for big displacement and 2 wheels firmly planted. After 15 years of ridin, we started having kids and the scooters went bye bye. And then it was boats. 10 years of ice cold beer, nice big waves (lake Michigan), loud music, swimmin holes, river runs... I think I miss the boat more than bikes... Now we have a camper. We wanna take the kids on some trips and see a little bit more than just Wisconsin. This year is Disney, hopefully out west next year, and with a little bit of luck and a whole little fuel, every state but Hawaii.
Sounds like you have a plan. After all the years I still love the bikes. Miss the boats like yourself. Use to fish almost every weekend and when younger ski 3 or 4 times a week.

Time flies and we move on to other things. I would love to travel but haven't in many years. Colorado every summer with family as kids and Florida Keys towing the boats as adults....Good times!

Envy you with the camper. Some of the best trips were out West to Cali. Ok Corral in Tomestone then Mexico and cruzing up Cali from San Diego to San Francisco.

I have one other toy addiction, collecting diecast cars. I started by accident about 20 years ago, but haven't stopped ever since. Almost all of the larger scale cars are 69 model year, my birth year. I have boxes and boxes stored away with small scale ones, all bnib. There's also two more large scale not on display, only because they've gone up so much in value, they're stored away for safe keeping.
View attachment 32726
Hi Notorious, I also collected diecast for years because cars are my passuon. I lost most of them in Hurricane Katrina along with my 2 beloved real 69' Camaros that I had forever.

1969 was a great year for muscle cars. My brother had a new 69 Z28 RS, one of my alltime favorites. Got stolen in 72'.

Have some diecast survivors but don't collect them anymore although I often think about it.
20190316_122221.jpg

Hi Notorious, I also collected diecast for years because cars are my passuon. I lost most of them in Hurricane Katrina along with my 2 beloved real 69' Camaros that I had forever.

1969 was a great year for muscle cars. My brother had a new 69 Z28 RS, one of my alltime favorites. Got stolen in 72'.

Have some diecast survivors but don't collect them anymore although I often think about it.View attachment 32729
Mother nature can be a real b!tch! Glad that you got through it, and are shining bright on the other side. I have a passion for old muscle cars too, but a bank account that says I can only afford to collect them in smaller scale size. That little collection you have left, could always be the catalyst of a new collection in the future.

Mother nature can be a real b!tch! Glad that you got through it, and are shining bright on the other side. I have a passion for old muscle cars too, but a bank account that says I can only afford to collect them in smaller scale size. That little collection you have left, could always be the catalyst of a new collection in the future.
Thanks for that, its been a life changer and still is till today. I do have a few more than pictured though. Collecting them is half the fun. Rember driving great distance to shops to see what they had. Often spent more on fuel than cost of the models. Sometimes coming home with nothing because of being selective.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back