What do you guys like to do?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
3 young children get most of my time. Other than that...... FPV drone racing, Archery and Ping pong. I also spend a lot of time studying Nuclear systems and flow sheets.

Thanks for that, its been a life changer and still is till today. I do have a few more than pictured though. Collecting them is half the fun. Rember driving great distance to shops to see what they had. Often spent more on fuel than cost of the models. Sometimes coming home with nothing because of being selective.
Now that I understand. I drove a truck for about 12 years, mostly Southern Ontario, northern New York State and Eastern Michigan. I would have detailed maps (printed) of where I could find die cast cars. Hobby shops, toy stores, and just about every Walmart along the way, were my stomping grounds. Mostly online now, definitely not as much of a rush.

I like to shoot airguns, build scale models, spray paint, hydro dip things, look after my car/drive it, make knives and more ( I do work out too but don't really enjoy that). Just not enough time in the day especially Mon-Friday when I have to work.

Air Arms S400 with walnut stock and MTC Viper Connect scope.

ISSC Co2 BB gun ~ Top slide hydro dipped by myself

1/24th scale Tamiya Ferrari F189

Lock knife I made.

@arrmadillo would be good if you could post some car/bike pics in this thread for us petrol heads. ;)
Link: https://www.arrmaforum.com/threads/...cles-memory-lane-current-rides-all-real.9930/

I like to shoot airguns, build scale models, spray paint, hydro dip things, look after my car/drive it, make knives and more ( I do work out too but don't really enjoy that). Just not enough time in the day especially Mon-Friday when I have to work.

Air Arms S400 with walnut stock and MTC Viper Connect scope.
View attachment 32740

ISSC Co2 BB gun ~ Top slide hydro dipped by myself
View attachment 32741

1/24th scale Tamiya Ferrari F189
View attachment 32742

Lock knife I made.
View attachment 32743

@arrmadillo would be good if you could post some car/bike pics in this thread for us petrol heads. ;)
Link: https://www.arrmaforum.com/threads/...cles-memory-lane-current-rides-all-real.9930/
Like that s400!!
Ive been pretty happy with my guantlet

Like that s400!!
Ive been pretty happy with my guantlet
Thanks and the Gauntlet looks good too.
What calibre is it and what sort of power does that run at where you live?

In the UK we're limited to below 12ft.lb as a legal limit for air rifles unless you have an FAC (firearms certificate). :cautious:

One of my other air rifles below which I love and refurbished the stock on myself is a 1993 Weihrauch HW35K in .22cal (spring gun).

(y)

RC is pretty much my only hobby. We watch a lot of movies and enjoy our down time.

I've always worked a lot of hours, so on weekends, I burn a day lazing about, wrenching on trucks and the other day breaking trucks. My wife and I used to travel for our jobs, so we really don't care to go anywhere a car can't take us.

The first 4 years I was at my company (20 years ago), I'd spend 260+ days away from home in cities all over the country at trade shows, setting up and maintaining computer networks. My wife worked there the last year or so I traveled and she traveled as well, then left and went to a pharmaceutical company, then traveled quite a bit for that.

She now works locally at a dr's office 3 days a week. I still work 60-70 hour weeks in software QA, 75% is working from home, only go to the office a couple days a week for mostly face to face meetings which is an hour drive each way. Doesn't leave much room for too many hobbies. lol!

Thanks and the Gauntlet looks good too.
What calibre is it and what sort of power does that run at where you live?

In the UK we're limited to below 12ft.lb as a legal limit for air rifles unless you have an FAC (firearms certificate). :cautious:

One of my other air rifles below which I love and refurbished the stock on myself is a 1993 Weihrauch HW35K in .22cal (spring gun).
View attachment 32770

(y)
Love it! Thats the next on my list!
I live in CT and we have zero restrictions .
Its a .177
I maybe should ve got a .22 since it shoots so well. I only target shoot so large cal isnt necessary

Love it! Thats the next on my list!
I live in CT and we have zero restrictions .
Its a .177
I maybe should ve got a .22 since it shoots so well. I only target shoot so large cal isnt necessary
Yep that's all I do nowadays, ...target shoot and of course a bit of plinking for fun. ;)
My AA S400 is .177 and the Weihrauch HW35K is a .22 as I said. I've also got another spring air rifle which is a 1940-50's BSA Cadet in .177.

I did have a lot more airguns as well as a huge knife collection but over the last few years I've sold most of them in order to buy one thing or another. Sometimes to buy bits for my BMW which I enjoy modding and the last two guns I sold was so that I could buy the Arrma Typhon so a worthy cause I think.

RC is pretty much my only hobby. We watch a lot of movies and enjoy our down time.

I've always worked a lot of hours, so on weekends, I burn a day lazing about, wrenching on trucks and the other day breaking trucks. My wife and I used to travel for our jobs, so we really don't care to go anywhere a car can't take us.

The first 4 years I was at my company (20 years ago), I'd spend 260+ days away from home in cities all over the country at trade shows, setting up and maintaining computer networks. My wife worked there the last year or so I traveled and she traveled as well, then left and went to a pharmaceutical company, then traveled quite a bit for that.

She now works locally at a dr's office 3 days a week. I still work 60-70 hour weeks in software QA, 75% is working from home, only go to the office a couple days a week for mostly face to face meetings which is an hour drive each way. Doesn't leave much room for too many hobbies. lol!

I know exactly what you mean man....

I have a feeling non of y'all even glanced at that video...
I watched it to the end, and I think I may have busted a stitch from my surgery last week. I kinda knew what to expect, and watched it anyways :ROFLMAO:

I watched it to the end, and I think I may have busted a stitch from my surgery last week. I kinda knew what to expect, and watched it anyways :ROFLMAO:
I do that same workout but with something bigger.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back