Typhon What do you need to convert typhon to outcast

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dlp-rc

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Outcast 6s
May convert my typhon to an outcast. Does anyone have a parts list Of what is needed ?

All depends on the setup your going to want...
If you have an m2c chassis or alike you probably won’t need the center brace stuff or brace itself ...

If your stock you’ll need

Outcast full set of arms
Outcast cvd’s
Outcast hubs
Outcast cvd hex’s
Outcast front and rear towers
Outcast front and rear turnbuckles
Outcast body mounts
Outcast side guards
Outcast body
Outcast from and rear diffs (typhon are straight cut and will not handle the bigger tires. You’d need to stay 2.8 and under with the outcast if you didn’t change the diffs.

list seems long now that I look at it lol.

I ended up buying this stuff ☝? Then I ended up buying the rest of the parts to make an outcast/notorious??

Front / rear arms, front / rear driveshafts...my typhon i used outcast body and body mounts some modifications on rear fenders. Tires was 2.8 badlands but I switched back to typhon now
If you have an m2c chassis or alike you probably won’t need the center brace stuff or brace itself ...

Outcast full set of arms
Outcast cvd’s
Outcast hubs
Outcast cvd hex’s
Outcast body mounts
Outcast side guards
Outcast body
Outcast from and rear diffs (typhon are straight cut and will not handle the bigger tires. You’d need to stay 2.8 and under with the outcast if you didn’t change the diffs.

I ended up buying this stuff ☝? Then I ended up buying the rest of the parts to make an outcast/notorious??
Damn that is a lot lol I did outcast body/ body mounts trim body done... but I switched back to typhon now

Search rich duperbash "Baja bug" on yt mainly typhon but with Mojave bits on, kinda like a "mini outcast" in his words once my ground up noto build Is finished this is for sure what my other std noto will morph into shes a monster! ?

You can do a couple things depending on what you want. I run senton towers on the typhon I converted over instead of the outcast towers, and used typhon rear shocks up front, and talion rears. That ended up lining up the body mounts pretty much to where they were on my slashes and I ran my bug body without modifying the holes. I've since got 2 more new bug bodies, a 79 c 10, and a 56 ford body to put on top.

Outcast full set of arms
Outcast cvd’s
Outcast hubs
Outcast cvd hex’s
Outcast body mounts
Outcast side guards
Outcast body

thanks for the help buddy! Seems like a long list but I have a whole lot of spare outcast parts anyways ?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back