What do you store your extra parts in

Thread starter #1

Sully_

Arrma RC's
Kraton
Looking to pick up some sort of tool box for the field to carry all my extra parts and organize them. What does everyone use to carry their gear when they go out for a day of bashing ?

slick2500

Premium Member!
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Excellence Award
Arrma RC's
Outcast

chevys10zr2003

Premium Member!
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Excellence Award
Arrma RC's
Kraton, Senton, Typhon

Jerry-rigged

Premium Member!
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Excellence Award
Arrma RC's
Kraton, Typhon, 4x4-Mega
I use the tackle trays for a lot of my storage -
https://www.amazon.com/Plano-2-3600...g=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=TZD8EB5QVSKJQWDX76CS&th=1

For new parts, I tend to leave them in the package and hang on wall pegs around my workbench.

At least, this is what I try to do. Once the package is open, the parts tend to get loose in the bottom of my tool box and just run around loose in there till I need them. LOL

slick2500

Premium Member!
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Excellence Award
Arrma RC's
Outcast
I use the tackle trays for a lot of my storage -
https://www.amazon.com/Plano-2-3600...g=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=TZD8EB5QVSKJQWDX76CS&th=1

For new parts, I tend to leave them in the package and hang on wall pegs around my workbench.

At least, this is what I try to do. Once the package is open, the parts tend to get loose in the bottom of my tool box and just run around loose in there till I need them. LOL
I have a shoe container for all my unopened parts. Then once opened the spare parts end up in those Plano storage trays.

I also use the little containers they ship bearing and screw kits in, they are perfect for holding bearings, screws(obviously) and electrical connectors.

I have some of the plastic cases that servos come in but not sure what to store in them yet.

Also save all the tiny zip lock bags, they can come in handy too. I like to keep things like shims, washers, orings, and e clips in them, these things can be a pain to try and grab out of the Plano trays.

Last edited: