What do you store your extra parts in

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sully_

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Looking to pick up some sort of tool box for the field to carry all my extra parts and organize them. What does everyone use to carry their gear when they go out for a day of bashing ?

I use the tackle trays for a lot of my storage -
https://www.amazon.com/Plano-2-3600...g=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=TZD8EB5QVSKJQWDX76CS&th=1

For new parts, I tend to leave them in the package and hang on wall pegs around my workbench.

At least, this is what I try to do. Once the package is open, the parts tend to get loose in the bottom of my tool box and just run around loose in there till I need them. LOL
I have a shoe container for all my unopened parts. Then once opened the spare parts end up in those Plano storage trays.

I also use the little containers they ship bearing and screw kits in, they are perfect for holding bearings, screws(obviously) and electrical connectors.

I have some of the plastic cases that servos come in but not sure what to store in them yet.

Also save all the tiny zip lock bags, they can come in handy too. I like to keep things like shims, washers, orings, and e clips in them, these things can be a pain to try and grab out of the Plano trays.

Last edited:
I use this and I have 2 of them
MVIMG_20180115_132108.jpg
MVIMG_20180115_132129.jpg
MVIMG_20180115_132129.jpg
MVIMG_20180115_132138.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back