What do you think of the New apple products?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BrokeBoiRc

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Limitless
  3. Kraton EXB
  4. Typhon 3s
Alright, time for my bi-monthly thread and it might as well be about the apple event. Anyways, what do you guys think? I think it was kind of underwhelming when it came to the iPhone but I thought the updates to the iPad and Apple Watch were pretty decent. I don’t think I will be upgrading any of my current devices though.

As a android guy, winblowz guy, I've never been intrigued by Apple products. This new batch of phones did nothing to change that. It's funny..... as I sit here banging out this message on a 1k dollar phone, I remember commenting to myself earlier that they were overpriced.

I'm not an apple person, but it seems there was a lot of disappointed apple people this time around. Not much changes to the phones I guess other than mostly camera related.

I wasn’t impressed with the phones.

the iPad seems to be a good value for the money with the processor upgrade and memory upgrades for the same price

I will get the new mini as the mini is my favorite form factor among all the iPads I have

I have a coworker who worships at the Apple alter, I told him he would have to use it 48 hours a day to get his monies worth. :ROFLMAO: Apple is a lot like Harley Davidson, your buying into the image, not the product. Apple hasn't been innovative in a loooong time.

I drink the apple juice 🧃 🤪

That said… why fix something that ain’t broke.. apple stock has continued to rise since who knows when. So they must be doing something right. 😎

ps: I’m due for a new one 😉😂
dont do it! eric cartman GIF by South Park

Last edited:
I drink the apple juice 🧃 🤪

That said… why fix something that ain’t broke.. apple stock has continued to rise since who knows when. So they must be doing something right. 😎

ps: I’m due for a new one 😉😂
don't do it! eric cartman GIF by South Park
People think they are cool because they have an iPhone.

I also boycott them.
Nothing worse than a product that you cannot fix/configure/reset yourself. Having to go to an apple store to fix your phone is just ridiculous.

They do have great cameras/photos on the new iPhones i'll give them that much.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back