What do you think of this charger?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@donkdave83 the price looks nice and the specs look pretty decent too. However I've never used an HTRC charger and doing some searching I'm only finding very few reviews on the HTRC HT208 charger. That said the few reviews I've seen online are positive so it's got that going for it.

Might be worth giving it a shot. Let us know how it works out for you if you get one!

Looks like a pretty nice unit. I like that it can discharge a 3s lipo at 2 amps. If you are using the larger 5s and 6s packs, your charging power goes down. You could easily run a parallel charging board on this guy to charge multiple packs. Just keep in mind that it has a max of 20 amps of charging power at 3s. At 6s it is less stellar with only 12 amps of power. This is due to its 300 watt power supply.

I highly recommend the ISDT T8 charger. I have been using it for a few months now and absolutely love it. It will charge an 8S pack at 30 amps. Quite impressive given its small footprint. The T8 will also check the Internal Resistance of each cell. This allows you to track the life of your batteries and know when to get rid of them before they become a problem. You know, fire...

ISDT T8 specs:
Input Voltage: DC 12-40V
Max current: 35A
Output Voltage: 0-37V
Charge Current: 0.1-30.0A
Discharge Current: 0.1-5.0A
Max Charge Capacity: 1000W
Max Discharge Capacity: 20W
Balancing Current: 2.2A/cell
Balance Cells: 8S
Supported Batt. Type:
LiFe/Lilon/LiPo/LiHv (1-8S)
NiMH/Cd(1-21S)
Pb(1-14S)
USB Port: 2.1A/5V
Display: 2.4〃320×240 IPS LCD
Operating Temperature: 0-40°C
Storage Temperature: -20-60°C
Dimensions: 100x120x58 mm
Weight: 305g

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back