What do you want for CHRISTMAS?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A few things I'd like (RC related) but kinda doubt I'll get for Christmas are....
Kraton 6s body shell painted like the Honda Ridgeline Baja truck scheme.
And maybe a Dx3 with the 6 channel receiver.
Really don't need a new radio or body but I'd like a nice special paint job.
Reason why I doubt I'll get that though is because I didn't get it on the list.... Whoops... could just buy a body too.

Oh yea!!😁 found my next budget RC. Its got huge foams. Prob dreams of tearing thru the dirt. Badass liscened body. BKT over sided tires. Looks to be a "new" type 17-20mm hex. The MEGA RTR version can be had at only $89!!!😲😲 Thanks Walmart!!
20211206_194844.jpg

Edit: I had some typos. Tires are HUGE foams. Waterproof?....doubt it. Tires maybe. Couldnt find a servo. 🙃🤦🤣🤣😜😜😜😜
Wanted to take more pictures but some "dad" came up talking like "how cool it is". ✋Im very polite so I tried my best.
This eventually (3min felt like hrs) ends with me telling him to look up A-R-R-M-A. Yes, Arrma. Not trashyass. Oops damn auto correct Traxxass. 😜😜🤣

Oh yea!!😁 found my next budget RC. Its got huge foams. Prob dreams of tearing thru the dirt. Badass liscened body. BKT over sided tires. Looks to be a "new" type 17-20mm hex. The MEGA RTR version can be had at only $89!!!😲😲 Thanks Walmart!!

Edit: I had some typos. Tires are HUGE foams. Waterproof?....doubt it. Tires maybe. Couldnt find a servo. 🙃🤦🤣🤣😜😜😜😜
Wanted to take more pictures but some "dad" came up talking like "how cool it is". ✋Im very polite so I tried my best.
This eventually (3min felt like hrs) ends with me telling him to look up A-R-R-M-A. Yes, Arrma. Not trashyass. Oops damn auto correct Traxxass. 😜😜🤣

Try driving that thing across a pond. I bet those tires make it float....

Oh yea!!😁 found my next budget RC. Its got huge foams. Prob dreams of tearing thru the dirt. Badass liscened body. BKT over sided tires. Looks to be a "new" type 17-20mm hex. The MEGA RTR version can be had at only $89!!!😲😲 Thanks Walmart!!View attachment 184815

That thing is just a big baby, lol. I bet it can’t even go up a curb… It says “Powerful,” I think that’s overstated for the price and quality… Best to save up for an LMT Grave Digger instead of it. For $89, you can get an actual hobby-grade RC although it will be entry level like a WLToys.

I hope you managed to get him into hobby-grade RCs!

That thing is just a big baby, lol. I bet it can’t even go up a curb… It says “Powerful,” I think that’s overstated for the price and quality… Best to save up for an LMT Grave Digger instead of it. For $89, you can get an actual hobby-grade RC although it will be entry level like a WLToys.

I hope you managed to get him into hobby-grade RCs!
No way in the world I would buy that thing 😆. I thought it was hilarious. The "motor box" was at very best 1" tall. Maybe (hard to tell due to the angle looking in) was 4" wide. No where did I see a motor and the front wheels were damn near free turning lol.

No way in the world I would buy that thing 😆. I thought it was hilarious. The "motor box" was at very best 1" tall. Maybe (hard to tell due to the angle looking in) was 4" wide. No where did I see a motor and the front wheels were damn near free turning lol.
It’s made for parents who have no idea what they are actually buying for their son Timmy. Like, there are many entry level hobby-grade options at $89 or even less! Always research what you are getting! I‘m not going to get a Nitro RC anytime soon, but I have been researching and learning how to use and maintain them anyways. Same with FPV quads, which I have been researching and learning about.

Capra 4ws (kinda hoping they come out with a kit version)
It's pretty awesome RTR so don't boggle down Santa with kit wishes🤣
IMG_4106.JPG
;)

I never celebrated Xmas as a child.
Or birthdays , or Halloween, or Easter , or well, anything at all !
I was that kid that had to sit on his but in the hall like you were in trouble whilst the rest of the class has their Xmas party .
As a child you knew it was …. Let’s just say weird.
40 (somish) years later I have 3 sons of my own .
We absofreakinlutlly celebrate Christmas and my boys birthdays!
Why wouldn’t we ?
Anyhoo……
I spoil the crap out of my boys as long as they maintain honor role at school !
And be respectful and do what I tell em !
That’s my job
But I also tell them every year not to expect poop because there may be a time when I can’t get you anything!
And all these toys and dirt bikes and RC cars and freestyle bikes and go karts and trampolines are just “stuff”
“Stuff” means nothing without someone to enjoy it with and the conditioning to know ITS JUST STUFF !!!!
we can replace STUFF
What you can’t replace is TIME !
I interact with my sons constantly!
When I purchased them each their first pro sr KTM 50s
They each got a little blue tool box with tools
Cause “Santa” ain’t coming back to change the frikin clutch oil !!!
Or fix a bearing or chain or wtf ever !!!
And you will learn to wrench on the stuff you beat on !
And no
I will not buy you a frikin iPad or X Box
Or any digital freaking device!
We have a farm !
GET YOUR ASS OUTSIDE!!!!
Sorry for the thread derailment
The guys post who just lost his job fired me up .
I’m glad your getting back on your feet if I can help you and your son please let me know
My sons ages are 6 - 9 - 11
I guarantee we have something they don’t use still new in the box I can get to ya for your boy for Christmas!
Just lemme know if I can help !

D9E4035E-925D-4BCE-9E4C-A61FE5094E03.png

The 9 yr old pulling wheelie on a “centrifugal clutch mind you “
PRO SR KTM 50
1DEBC4DE-CD01-43A3-9748-CB476A739641.jpeg

11 yr old greasing lil tractor so we can cut wood to sell in off season!!
(Note the hawk) !!!!
B9C1F298-4994-4878-95F6-1AD60426D35B.jpeg

The 6 yr old “learning to weld “

The above pictures is what I want for this Christmas and all future Christmas’s as well !!!

I was that kid that had to sit on his but in the hall like you were in trouble whilst the rest of the class has their Xmas party .
Why wouldn’t we ?
Anyhoo……
That’s my job
But I also tell them every year not to expect poop because there may be a time when I can’t get you anything!
And all these toys and dirt bikes and RC cars and freestyle bikes and go karts and trampolines are just “stuff”
“Stuff” means nothing without someone to enjoy it with and the conditioning to know ITS JUST STUFF !!!!
we can replace STUFF
And no
We have a farm !
GET YOUR ASS OUTSIDE!!!!
I’m glad your getting back on your feet if I can help you and your son please let me know
I guarantee we have something they don’t use still new in the box I can get to ya for your boy for Christmas!

View attachment 185147
PRO SR KTM 50
View attachment 185148
(Note the hawk) !!!!
View attachment 185149

The above pictures is what I want for this Christmas and all future Christmas’s as well !!!
Why wouldn’t we ?
Anyhoo……
That’s my job
we can replace STUFF
And no
We have a farm !
GET YOUR ASS OUTSIDE!!!!

View attachment 185147
PRO SR KTM 50
View attachment 185148
(Note the hawk) !!!!
View attachment 185149

YOU.. my good man is what’s right in this world 🌎
Regardless of politics or religion, our children are what the future holds.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back