What do you want for CHRISTMAS?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My daughter got me that Grave Digger last christmas. 1 wheel drve ! Its great for when little kids see my fleet in the garage and want to drive one. I let them drive that instead of my XMAXX.
I think Santa got me a Redcat Kaiju EXT and Axial SMT chassis kit.

A few things I'd like (RC related) but kinda doubt I'll get for Christmas are....
Kraton 6s body shell painted like the Honda Ridgeline Baja truck scheme.
And maybe a Dx3 with the 6 channel receiver.
Really don't need a new radio or body but I'd like a nice special paint job.
Reason why I doubt I'll get that though is because I didn't get it on the list.... Whoops... could just buy a body too.
092A1C69-152A-48FE-8E8F-842AC7847E87.jpeg

Late reply, but you might like this! I own one, but the body is in terrible condition!

"An average Dutch person"? 😅
I know, I was a diver in my younger years and worked in the North Sea. On leave hit up Rotterdam and Amsterdam for the red light district and hashish bars.

In my first year in middle school we went to the NEMO science museum for a school trip, after which they let us wander the city in groups of 4.
My group decided to go to Starbucks and took a shortcut through an alleyway. There were 4 'nice' stores.

Last edited:
I would always buy a present for the wife around holidays, for her B day, mothers day, Valentines and all. But after many years, i realized I should stop doing this. I never got anything from her in over 15 years at least. Nothing. She just stopped out of no where. Not a card. Nothing. That was a sign I did not notice.
Stupid me.:( Faithful and all.
Now I buy for myself and my son. Even the marriage counselor said stop getting her gifts. I felt is was the right thing to do, to show my son the right thing.
It was explained that I am showing him the Wrong thing. Giving and not receiving is a bad sign, bad thing. You end up losing self worth.
Just me.:LOL:

Nothing really. I buy myself stuff when I want it. Just seeing my children smile on Christmas day will be enough.

Finishing up project 240MPH RC CAR

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back