Infraction What does everyone think of the 3S Infraction?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Arrma doesn’t sell a 3S infraction.

Are you curious about the 2S infraction or the 3S vendetta?

It was bound to happen. I just feel sorry for all the folks that bought megas with the purpose of converting them to brushless and then had to shell out more money to do so. Almost like it was a strategic plan by Horizon to dump a bunch of Infraction megas.

Last edited:
I don’t know I like it And the bodies look good this time around. I’ll be getting one to beat on rain or shine and not feel too guilty about it lol. I bought a HPI rs4 sport 3 with the AUDI Etron body and had that plan but it was too nice looking now it’s a shelf queen 😅😂

plastic little toy, i will buy it to 14year old relative if its cheap

this is nothing to grown up men.

6s Infraction is great for speed, and if you want a bulletproof rig you can have 6s infraction , drive it 4s, last forever

plastic little toy, i will buy it to 14year old relative if its cheap

this is nothing to grown up men.

6s Infraction is great for speed, and if you want a bulletproof rig you can have 6s infraction , drive it 4s, last forever
Obviously something twice the price is a higher quality product. The 3S cars still have their place.

Offcourse , we have young guys 12-17 year old guys
That's awesome! So I can get one and feel 17 again! 😂 Great marketing strategy!! 🤣
It was bound to happen. I just feel sorry for all the folks that bought megas with the purpose of converting them to brushless and then had to shell out more money to do so. Almost like it was a strategic plan by Horizon to dump a bunch of Infraction megas.
🖐I was one of them. But I got it scratch and dent and only paid $200.....I might just save that one for kids/visitors to run and get me the 3s one!!! 👍
Edit: O...and haven't done anything to the mega yet so all good there! Lol

Last edited:
Offcourse , we have young guys 12-17 year old guys
Just because it is plastic and smaller does not mean it is for young people. These things still haul ass and can be bullet proof, just as the 6s line. It is a lower price point in every aspect of the car. Not to mention they are so much lighter which gives a whole different driving experience as well, which ALSO allows you to not destroy tires and thus saving more money. Just because you have to prove to everyone else that you are a big manly man doesn't mean that applies to everyone else. We should be thankful that Arrma is putting up so many choices for people to have to be able to get into the hobby at the level they want

Just because it is plastic and smaller does not mean it is for young people. These things still haul ass and can be bullet proof, just as the 6s line. It is a lower price point in every aspect of the car. Not to mention they are so much lighter which gives a whole different driving experience as well, which ALSO allows you to not destroy tires and thus saving more money. Just because you have to prove to everyone else that you are a big manly man doesn't mean that applies to everyone else. We should be thankful that Arrma is putting up so many choices for people to have to be able to get into the hobby at the level they want
Exacta-mundo! I'm a SC durt track runner and basher. At the current time I am not interested in speed running 100mph.....so the 4s would be perfect for my situation. I'm 47 but act like I'm 17, so according to rccar4life this is perfect for me!! Thanks @rccar4life ... you da man for pointing out the age range for these! 👍 🤣✌️ And I'm a sensitive little guy with small girly hands, so not being a "man's man" this is perfect for me! 🤣😂:LOL::cool::p

That's awesome! So I can get one and feel 17 again! 😂 Great marketing strategy!! 🤣

🖐I was one of them. But I got it scratch and dent and only paid $200.....I might just save that one for kids/visitors to run and get me the 3s one!!! 👍
Edit: O...and haven't done anything to the mega yet so all hoid there! Lol
Hell I don’t feel bad about mine. Since I had most of the parts already I am only out of pocket a total of $320, including the cost of the new scratch/dent car and $80 gps. Pretty sure I can get close to 80mph out of it and will be finding out before long. Not sure what it’ll do once my new/used MM2 ESC gets here (add $60 to the overall cost). Paired with the 3670, 3050kv motor and 57/24 or 26 gearing it should fly. It’s still a jumbled mess but I’m working on it.

D3C8D7F4-E96B-4829-8AE9-87CEE66B9310.jpeg

0DEFEC20-8CA4-459D-9C29-E35C9EFE5A62.jpeg

A5DE1D67-FEA0-43FC-BB88-7D1310D7D45C.jpeg

970B6A98-56AB-4CE2-B91E-939A78472CA7.jpeg

A129B6E1-6CC6-46C0-B198-97E722F34086.jpeg

D78F2FB5-6A4F-4305-9159-28735E0B7C5A.jpeg

These are the same people who need a lifted F250 on 37s or the flashiest car. The 3s and 6s cars are two different animals. I love my Notorious but I don't really drive it much because its huge and most of the time im only driving in front of my suburban home. The 3s cars gets way more stick time if I'm doing street bashing in the neighborhood. My 3s rarely breaks anything if it stays on pavement so I think the 3s infraction will have no problem being mostly bulletproof.

These are the same people who need a lifted F250 on 37s or the flashiest car. The 3s and 6s cars are two different animals. I love my Notorious but I don't really drive it much because its huge and most of the time im only driving in front of my suburban home. The 3s cars gets way more stick time if I'm doing street bashing in the neighborhood. My 3s rarely breaks anything if it stays on pavement so I think the 3s infraction will have no problem being mostly bulletproof.
Exactly! I have Noto6s too and same scenario for me. Noto6s is my baby/love it, but my 3s rigs get way more trigger time. 👍

Edit: O...and haven't done anything to the mega yet so all good there! Lol

I'm in with that 😁👍

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back