What does this message mean? (Lousierc)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 3s
Screenshot_2022-11-21-14-07-53-25_e307a3f9df9f380ebaf106e1dc980bb6.jpg

Does this mean my tires are here?
It says ordered is completed but I haven't gotten an sms.

View attachment 257642
Does this mean my tires are here?
It says ordered is completed but I haven't gotten an sms.
It means your order is packaged and ready. The next step depends on if you are picking them up at a local shop, or having them shipped. If you are picking them up, the shop will notify you as to when you can do that. If they are being shipped, then the next step is to give them to whoever the carrier is, so they can get them to you.

Have you considered ordering them from Germany?
Depends. By principle I set my price range for tyres to around £25 top per 2 tyres. I know its smth that gets used, but I used up my stock Vorteks tyres in 12-14hours of bashing (80%tarmac, 20% dirt and grass) and I don't want to keep spending 15% of the cars price in tyres all the time. So the ~£22 per 2 Louise RC tyres price seemed perfect.
How much would they be from Germany, with delivery? and also possible tax shenanigans, since its brexit :(

Depends. By principle I set my price range for tyres to around £25 top per 2 tyres. I know its smth that gets used, but I used up my stock Vorteks tyres in 12-14hours of bashing (80%tarmac, 20% dirt and grass) and I don't want to keep spending 15% of the cars price in tyres all the time. So the ~£22 per 2 Louise RC tyres price seemed perfect.
How much would they be from Germany, with delivery? and also possible tax shenanigans, since its brexit :(
Not sure tbh. Might be worth looking into though.

I actually went and found some louiserc tyres on a website. transport is 15 euros, but even still the whole price is just this. I wonder if I order them, does the new king want me to pay loads of extra taxes on it?
Sum: €40.26*
Shipping costs: €15.90*
Total amount: €56.16
Berlinski, Modelbau-Bochum and Monsterhopups are three reputable vendors you can check out. They all ship to the UK as far as I know.

louiserc.eu
thanks both!!
will check again

I actually went and found some louiserc tyres on a website. transport is 15 euros, but even still the whole price is just this. I wonder if I order them, does the new king want me to pay loads of extra taxes on it?
You'll have to consult Charles about that :)

wow! Europe is the new USA for UK seeing those prices. ~£300 worth of euro for a new Arrma Vorteks 3S BLX, that's exactly £100 cheaper. I reckon I could almost drive to germany and bash it before I bring it back here so I don't have to pay taxes on it. wow!
prices seem extremely good so far. the berlinski site also recognises that Im from UK and its showing prices with 0% VAT, so surely Charles and co would come after me, but even with +20% (assuming that number for VAT) it would still be good

Ihre Bestellung ist bei uns eingegangen.​

Ihre Bestellung wurde erfolgreich abgeschlossen.
Sie erhalten in wenigen Augenblicken eine Bestätigungs-E-Mail mit den Bestelldaten.
Falls Sie keine Bestellbestätigung erhalten haben, überprüfen Sie bitte Ihren Junk/Spam Email Ordner.
  • Ihre Bestellnummer: xxxxxxxxx
  • Ihre gewählte Zahlungsart: PayPal Checkout

so, I actually did not get the VAT charged, so If I will have to pay the VAT in the UK, that's absolutely fine. this was £90, for 2 sets of (total 4 + 4) tyres. which is not bad. *1.20 for VAT should be £108 in total, with delivery.

let's see.
I can't thank you enough actually. I ordered these at the end. btw only this website had a proper filter ( I am a software engineer and on the other websites been absolutely impossible to filter properly, here I could type louise rc 14mm and it only fetched those ).
4 tyres of these and these. one for tarmac, one for grass. we're looking 70mph in my opinion with the tarmac ones :)

https://www.monsterhopups.de/Team-L...z-Hex-14Mm-Arrma-4X4-1-10-Vorne-Hinten-1-Paar

https://www.monsterhopups.de/Team-Louise-LOUT3274SBH-MT-MCROSS-soft-Felge-schwarz-1/2-Offset

so, I actually did not get the VAT charged, so If I will have to pay the VAT in the UK, that's absolutely fine. this was £90, for 2 sets of (total 4 + 4) tyres. which is not bad. *1.20 for VAT should be £108 in total, with delivery.

let's see.
I can't thank you enough actually. I ordered these at the end. btw only this website had a proper filter ( I am a software engineer and on the other websites been absolutely impossible to filter properly, here I could type louise rc 14mm and it only fetched those ).
4 tyres of these and these. one for tarmac, one for grass. we're looking 70mph in my opinion with the tarmac ones :)

https://www.monsterhopups.de/Team-L...z-Hex-14Mm-Arrma-4X4-1-10-Vorne-Hinten-1-Paar

https://www.monsterhopups.de/Team-Louise-LOUT3274SBH-MT-MCROSS-soft-Felge-schwarz-1/2-Offset
My pleasure man, glad this worked out for you. And yes...filtering on websites is total eye AIDS in a lot of cases and it drives me insane. Looks good!!

My pleasure man, glad this worked out for you. And yes...filtering on websites is total eye AIDS in a lot of cases and it drives me insane. Looks good!!
Hey man! I wanted to come back and say thank you! They finally arrived 🤩

For now I also seem to have gotten them without having to pay VAT. I will probably keep ordering stuff from Germany! You re a hero, where can I send the beer?

IMG_20221128_104600.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back