Mojave What electronics should I buy for a Mojave EXB?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Max6 4985 1650kv combo 😉
Hmmm... that sounds like a pretty good combo. I'm going to have to check this out for sure!

Woo Hoo Party Animal GIF by TELUS

I second the max6/1650kv. I run that combo on 6s and it is incredible. For the servo, I have a savox 1210, but I would recomend the MKS x5 hbl550 brushless servo. With this much power, I also recomend the Scorched Rc inner fenders. They really help in keeping gusts of air from causing that parachute effect while jumping

Asking for a friend. ;)
Think you could run this on 6s or 8s. Castle XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXLX2 recommended.

You’re going to want to consider getting scorched fenders and / or a dust cover. They are a little pricey....nothings free you know 🎰
You aint lying there... I'm already filling up a shopping cart. Shims, fasteddy bearings, PPS-RC gear, batteries. ;) :D 🤣

You aint lying there... I'm already filling up a shopping cart. Shims, fasteddy bearings, PPS-RC gear, batteries. ;) :D 🤣
Be sure to add the promo code "arrmaforum" at checkout for an extra 25% off! (If this works, pm me and I'll get shopping right away)

From what I understand the new sealed bearings aren't that bad.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back