Typhon What ESC can I put to an arrma 6s BLX motor

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Milk Carton

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 6s
  2. Typhon 3s
I’ve been searching for an esc that can fit my friend’s 6s typhon, he loves bashing so I need an esc I can give him for his bday. He definitely wants to go faster, like, do wheelies and stuff, what esc should I get him?

Stock 6s esc is good and for wheelstands there's more and easier options. A set of lesser toothed pinions could be cool or lower kv motor If he absolutely needs something new, the blx 200 is also a cool change. Even bigger tires or some with better traction could get to wheelies.
Otherwise check Castle Mamba Monster or Max8 if you think he'd want to have more control over details and settings.

I have the BLX185 in my Typhon 3S but I’m using the 2400kv out of the 4S rigs. Not sure if you can fit both the 2050kv can and the BLX185 at the same time. I haven’t tried that.

Million weight oil=wheelies
Higher pinion =faster speeds
Fans= safer running
All of the above =best friend ever
Bonus, cheaper then an esc?

I have the BLX185 in my Typhon 3S but I’m using the 2400kv out of the 4S rigs. Not sure if you can fit both the 2050kv can and the BLX185 at the same time. I haven’t tried that.

I thought they were both same size / length chassis (1:8). I'd like to see if this works too.

I thought they were both same size / length chassis (1:8). I'd like to see if this works too.
My concern is I had to put my BLX185 next to the radio not on top. Doesn’t leave a lot of room behind the 2400kv can. I would have to measure how much room is there.

I've got a Castle Mama Monster X running my 6s BLX motor, and it seems to be a great combo.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back