Senton What fan will fit the 2050kv?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gLippa

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 6s
Being in Texas, its always around 100F around 10-11 and Im just wanting something that can help out cooling off the motor in between runs.

Last edited:
Being in Texas, its always around 100F around 10-11 and Im just wanting something that can help out cooling off the motor in between runs.
What type of motor is it a castle?

And also depend on the size of the motor too

Its the stock 2050kv motor that comes with the 2015 Senton.

Its the stock 2050kv motor that comes with the 2015 Senton.
If you can find out the motor size I'm sure you can look up a fan on eBay for it, the only issue I can think of is the built in heatsink/ribs it has built in, cause I think a heatsink fan combo would be best, but then again unsure about fitment because of the ribs

I have that same Castle fan and am completely disappointed in how much it actually flows. I'm wondering if it's defective. It sounds like it doing something but honestly it's hard to tell it's even moving air with your hand.

run the fan removed from the motor, you should feel the air blowing down from the fan.. it's not a wind machine, but provides more airflow over the motor can's built-in cooling fins than if you were rolling with no body on... certainly won't fix a hot motor that is over-geared/loaded, but I notice by the time I pull body clips after a run motor is cooler than it was without any fan...

If your motor can doesn't have the built-in cooling fins (like the older style brushless motors) it is less effective...

Yeah racing makes a clamping dual fan mount w/dual tornado fans. perfect for cooling

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back