What filament for 3D RC parts?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So that is another thing I'd like to point out.. not one of my printers has an all metal hot end.. I still run ptfe hot ends on all of them.. I just use Capricorn ptfe..šŸ‘

You can use a glue stick for your pva.. no need for thinned bottled glue... The other option which is really the best is a garolite bed sheet.. nylon sticks very very well to garolite... So no need for a base glue..šŸ˜‰..
That's why I love my ender 3 v2's quick little jyers firmware and capricorn tubing with an enclosure and they have been able to print everything I have thrown at them. I see a lot of people drop the direct drive or twin z screws, all metal hot ends and I think to myself... why fix it if it isn't broken. Best budget friendly printer right there imho...

That's why I love my ender 3 v2's quick little jyers firmware and capricorn tubing with an enclosure and they have been able to print everything I have thrown at them. I see a lot of people drop the direct drive or twin z screws, all metal hot ends and I think to myself... why fix it if it isn't broken. Best budget friendly printer right there imho...
Yeah, the newer Creality printers have come a long way. I worked with a couple of their engineers on a project that they implemented on the CR10's. But the Enders are a whole new breed. Really nice printers. I am planning on getting one soon, but have too many RC's I need first.

My current printers are the older CR models, which begged to be modified. But my S5 is chugging out beautiful parts and it is straight out of the box.

i use nylon carbon fiber for my rc car parts print with different skin thickness and infill change the flex substantuly making it more stiff or more flexy is easy using ender 3 v2 and microswiss all metal hot end / direct drive extruder

Ender 3 also my favorite one. I've been using these filament for ender 3 printer for a long time. Also have a dual extruder 3D printer. I'm getting gorgeous prints with no discernible z axis wobble or waving in the result, which is an engineering feat given the size of the machine.

When securing a TPU printed part to your RC car can you use threaded inserts set in with a soldering iron (as you would with pla etc), or do screw directly in it with a corse thread, or do neither of these work and you have to through bolt it with a nut, or something completely different.

I didn't want to start a whole new thread for this one question at it seemed related (ish) to the original question.

I haven't had much on hands experience with TPU (yet) but would imagine fastening it could be an issue with its flexibility.

I'm looking at buying a roll of 40D to try and make some things.

Is there a good filament for the front chassis infills for the 6s on road cars? The ones I got from Scorched are toast.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back