What game are you playing?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I recently setup a Minecraft server and have been playing it with a couple friends. It's like an entirely different game now. Been a lot of fun.
is this open to arrmaforum too????

Looks like rain on my day off so no rc fun today. But boarderlands 2 vr sounds like an awesome second option. Anyone else got a vr set up? I love me some 2d games but the immersion of vr is just so intense.

Playing on PS4 atm but love me some monster hunter. The iceborne expansion is SO GOOD. I tried Dauntless in beta form and it was okay. But to be honest I uninstalled the game once I saw they added more than two choices for "gender identity" in the options in the actual release. Keep that made-up gender crap out my vidya games Epic. :ROFLMAO:View attachment 49036

Kinda too late. Pretty much every new game now has some sort of virtue signalling. I started noticing when I played Assassins Creed Odyssey

Looks like rain on my day off so no rc fun today. But boarderlands 2 vr sounds like an awesome second option. Anyone else got a vr set up? I love me some 2d games but the immersion of vr is just so intense.

I medicate too much to play in VR. Makes me puke. Ever since the treatments even Carnival rides get me hurling.

I medicate too much to play in VR. Makes me puke. Ever since the treatments even Carnival rides get me hurling.
I can't do it either. I can't even watch the fpv RC videos ?

Epic Games Halloween Sale so I picked up Ashen. We'll see. I have two hours to get a refund if I don't like it. Never got into Dark Souls because M&KB only for me.

I'm laid up with an old man hip issue so I broke down and picked up Shadowkeep for Destiny 2. Back to the grind! ?
Actually really liking all the new changes they've done to the game. I'm on PS4 and in a good active clan as well if anyone else is playing. ?
I been playing it a lot myself. I'm.on Xbox though. So much to do since I pretty much skipped the Black Armory and whatever came after it. I really like the Menagerie. Lots of fun.

I played Darkest Dungeon for 125 hours. RNG all day but I liked it.
Now I'm on a very similar game I picked up on sale at Steam called Iratus: Lord of the Dead. Pretty good with some changes. DD was new and unique so this doesn't carry the same enthusiasm but still pretty good and still challenging.

I need to know if Red Dead 2 is worth full price now that its on PC. I can't stand paying full price but no real deals right now unless I'm missing somewhere. I liked the first one on xbox and pvp was even fun with the controller. haven't tried with M&KB but I'm sure I'll be more accurate for an old dude.
Man.....I’ve been grinding like a B**** on season of the undying. Now onto tomorrow of the next season. Let the grind begin.....again. ?

Btw.....I did preorder FF7 remastered ?

I have not played any Destiny and normally don't mind grinding. New PC this week so I'll try soon. I currently don't have 105 spare gigs to do the install.

Man.....I’ve been grinding like a B**** on season of the undying. Now onto tomorrow of the next season. Let the grind begin.....again. ?

Btw.....I did preorder FF7 remastered ?
What platform for Destiny?

I’m normally on PS4, but I play on xbone too. I got cross play enabled
I play on Xbox. Gamertag bickety bam (notice the space). Hit me up if you want. I only play D2 ???

I play on Xbox. Gamertag bickety bam (notice the space). Hit me up if you want. I only play D2 ???
Ok sweet. Mine is.....Porschetech ?

Are you hidden? I tried using the xbone app. Can’t find ya.

Last edited:
I play a bit of everything on xbox/ps4 and PC.

Xbox: TheSteWarTs920
PS4: Hoss81

Back