What game are you playing?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sure we have a ton of Arrma fans here in the community, but I'm sure some of you are gamers as well.

If so, what are you playing right now?

Right now I've been playing around with Parkasaurus and Fortnite.

PC/ps4 gamer. Not been on for a few week (wife and little girl) I usually play warhammer, Elite Dangerous and mxgp19.

Went back to replay Splinter Cell:Conviction and Hitman:Absolution. Great games with decent single player campaigns and tons of replay value. Witcher 3:The Wild Hunt took the better part of a year to clear all side missions etc....outside of that Metal Gear Solid 5:The Phantom Pain has held my attention for a couple years now. Checked out the new Call of Duty:Modern Warfare - over in a few hours.?

xbox / ps4 / switch and too many older ones (NES, SNES, N64, SEGAs you know it ...) here - my backlog is probably worth 3-8 years of unemployment - still have to finish Quantum Break while Control is sitting here already, CoD Modern Warfare story needs completion (and its only like what 5-6hrs?), Zelda and plenty of others ... and then this Arrma stuff that I recently started to pick up ... I need to start lobbying for 48hrs days so I can get stuff done ...

I need to start lobbying for 48hrs days so I can get stuff done ...
:LOL:
What we really need is a one day working week (for the same pay as 5) and 6 off to get the fun stuff done. :)

I received four PS4 games for Christmas unexpectedly, ...was very surprised. I've now got "Days Gone", "Death Stranding", "Battlefield V" and "Ghost Recon: Breakpoint" to get through.

Started "Days Gone" this evening and loving it so far. The motorbike riding is pretty rubbish but the weapons are varied and interesting. Plenty to do, scavenge, barter and make with good AI enemies etc.

Oh. I don't xbox.

Game pass has a PC version if you don't console.
Also, if you enjoy Grand Theft Auto (I really didn't love it,) try Red Dead Redemption 2. Maybe the best game I've ever played. If you like to play online, there's sooo much less griefing than GTA5....pretty much none at all on the PC platform. I've only been shot at twice by other players and I smoked em both down and then never saw em again. 125 hours and no issues with kids.
You will need a beefy rig to play RDR2 though and 150g of fast space.
1578346068056.png

Last edited:
playing diablo 3 on PC (already beat the season so im bored) new car destruction derby game called Wreckless is so much fun on xbox one x
like CRAZY fun you can race lawn mowers and couches and buses semis monster trucks and make mixed races like lawn mowers vs semis :) or school buses :)

9/10 on IGN is just plain silly fun ..

I'm still playing Destiny and found a new favorite Crucible gun. I'm not a good PVP player but I've been averaging 27 kills and a 2+ k/d with this thing ?

Back