What game are you playing?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm still playing Destiny and found a new favorite Crucible gun. I'm not a good PVP player but I've been averaging 27 kills and a 2+ k/d with this thing ?

I'm bad at shooter pvp. WOW rogue where I could sneak I did well.

I'm bad at shooter pvp. WOW rogue where I could sneak I did well.
I'm normally fair to foul. 52 years old and slow compared to the kids. But I've always been average at Destiny PVP and right now I am killing it ?

I'm normally fair to foul. 52 years old and slow compared to the kids. But I've always been average at Destiny PVP and right now I am killing it ?

I know it's a good feeling to be able to compete and beat the younger reaction times. haven't even tried to do specific pvp in Red Dead 2 but I may soon.

I know it's a good feeling to be able to compete and beat the younger reaction times. haven't even tried to do specific pvp in Red Dead 2 but I may soon.
I hump their heads after every kill ?

Been playing Arkham Knight later on PS4 ( its was one of the monthly free games on PS+ a couple of months ago and I decided to finally finish the main quest before I get too into whatever January free games drop this week.

Sure we have a ton of Arrma fans here in the community, but I'm sure some of you are gamers as well.

If so, what are you playing right now?

Right now I've been playing around with Parkasaurus and Fortnite.
League of legends 10 years strong, Apex legends, MW, the usuals

Played "My Friend Pedro" last night it's pretty crazy...!!!
I can't really explain it so here's a random video I found of it..?

Best of all it's on gamepass for xbox..?

Game pass has a PC version if you don't console.
Also, if you enjoy Grand Theft Auto (I really didn't love it,) try Red Dead Redemption 2. Maybe the best game I've ever played. If you like to play online, there's sooo much less griefing than GTA5....pretty much none at all on the PC platform. I've only been shot at twice by other players and I smoked em both down and then never saw em again. 125 hours and no issues with kids.
You will need a beefy rig to play RDR2 though and 150g of fast space.
View attachment 59861

People have been trying to get me into Red Dead since the summer ended, mostly people in the clans that also play other games with me.

I'm still playing Destiny and found a new favorite Crucible gun. I'm not a good PVP player but I've been averaging 27 kills and a 2+ k/d with this thing ?

I'm not the best at pvp either but I love it. It's one of the things I wish BL3 had and about the only good thing Destiny 2 had back when I played, I miss it. Now I hear D2 is pretty good but I just don't think I can get back into it.

playing diablo 3 on PC (already beat the season so im bored) new car destruction derby game called Wreckless is so much fun on xbox one x
like CRAZY fun you can race lawn mowers and couches and buses semis monster trucks and make mixed races like lawn mowers vs semis :) or school buses :)

9/10 on IGN is just plain silly fun ..

How do you beat the season? You mean you finished the Seasonal Journey?

yes .. every few months they do a new season and then have certain objectives with rewards. i usually take a week to beat each season and get the cosmetic or in game rewards etc
I think I'm on Slayer.

Last edited:
People have been trying to get me into Red Dead since the summer ended, mostly people in the clans that also play other games with me.

I'm not the best at pvp either but I love it. It's one of the things I wish BL3 had and about the only good thing Destiny 2 had back when I played, I miss it. Now I hear D2 is pretty good but I just don't think I can get back into it.

The story is entertaining and worth the cost. Online offers more activities but tougher to make money. I bought $10 worth of gold above the cost of the game (bought on sale) so I could get my trading, bounty hunter and moonshine businesses crackin. Tougher play on pc with no auto aim especially trying to target other guys when we're all on horseback.

The story is entertaining and worth the cost. Online offers more activities but tougher to make money. I bought $10 worth of gold above the cost of the game (bought on sale) so I could get my trading, bounty hunter and moonshine businesses crackin. Tougher play on pc with no auto aim especially trying to target other guys when we're all on horseback.

They had a sale last night, standard version 30 bucks, ultimate 40...I started the story today.

Back