What game are you playing?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You teabag all of them!! Loved doing that in Halo 3 back in the day as well!! ? ?
I started my online play with Halo 2 where you could actually talk to the other team, lol ?

Just had some Douche McAllister decide to kill me when I was hunting and had three perfect carcasses on my horse. Caused me to lose my three perfect kills (which is worth good money) and made me pissin mad. I ended up respawning and killed him a couple or three times (I'm a much better shot.) This is the only time I've been pissed online in RDR2 because it's still much more relaxed than GTAV when it comes to getting killed for no reason. .....He may have killed me because I had a bounty on my head...maybe somebody saw me murder those couple guys looking for a gold pocket watch but I doubt it. I think he's prolly just a kid that sucks at the game and can't complete any missions so he shoots people in the back.

Just had some Douche McAllister decide to kill me when I was hunting and had three perfect carcasses on my horse. Caused me to lose my three perfect kills (which is worth good money) and made me pissin mad. I ended up respawning and killed him a couple or three times (I'm a much better shot.) This is the only time I've been pissed online in RDR2 because it's still much more relaxed than GTAV when it comes to getting killed for no reason. .....He may have killed me because I had a bounty on my head...maybe somebody saw me murder those couple guys looking for a gold pocket watch but I doubt it. I think he's prolly just a kid that sucks at the game and can't complete any missions so he shoots people in the back.

I was on Defense play collecting poop when someone started to repeatedly snipe me in the back. So I started spawn pushing them all over the map... she got the smoke.

I was on Defense play collecting poop when someone started to repeatedly snipe me in the back. So I started spawn pushing them all over the map... she got the smoke.
I usually don't have any trouble and ignore other players but I'm gonna start paying more attention now.

I don't game very much but when I do I play Forza.. I find it's more relaxing trolling in free roam then trying to get perks..

268468_P1011673.jpg
195745_bMsXQHc.jpg

I've had Destiny 2 downloaded for six weeks or so and started to play it Monday or Tuesday. I have six hours in the game now and still no idea how it all works. I do love loot collecting and upgrading etc but I need to watch some videos to understand what and why to upgrade, faction details, armor and weapon understanding, etc. Gameplay though is pretty engaging. I didn't enjoy Halo in the beginning of XBOX mostly because space games aren't my thing but this one is different.
Also I only play on PC. I had an original XBOX and was given a PlayStation 2 by a girlfriend but she took it back when I bailed and I gave the XBOX to the veterans association.
Any game that offers race choices in character creation I always choose human for familiarity, I guess. WoW same thing. I played human. I also always choose rogue type character classes and in D2 I decided hunter, human, female. Gonna check some videos now.

Monster Jam Steel Titans ( because I’m as big of a real Monster Truck nerd as I am an RC nerd) and FirePro Wrestling . I also just picked up Dirt Rally 2.0 for free off the PlayStation network. But haven’t installed it yet

Been playing GTAV. I'm going to install the LSPDFR mod. It's a mod that turns GTAV into a law enforcement simulator.
I’ve seen You tube vids of that Mod it looms like a blast. If I were a PC gamer I’d get that and then role play in North Yankton ( since it is based on N Dakota lol )

I’ve seen You tube vids of that Mod it looms like a blast. If I were a PC gamer I’d get that and then role play in North Yankton ( since it is based on N Dakota lol )
It is?

I've learned a lot more after today on Destiny 2 mostly by playing the game and the standard quest line. Read a bunch and skimmed some new player videos. Also went ahead and paid up for the season pass. I like it but gotta remember to log into RDR2 Online to get my daily things done to keep the loot multiplier going but the game is still way buggy and no legit new content. Game breaking bugs happen to me at least 4x a day and I'm not even putting a bunch of time in it lately. Camp (trader roll) disappears, sometimes none or very little animal population, can't speak to quest givers, etc. Gotta log out and back in to hope it's fixed. Destiny 2 runs max everything smooth as silk for me. Shame because I really like RDR2 - I think I have about 500 hours in it. lol

Sure we have a ton of Arrma fans here in the community, but I'm sure some of you are gamers as well.

If so, what are you playing right now?

Right now I've been playing around with Parkasaurus and Fortnite.
Call of Duty Modern Warfare ?season 3

I'm split between 9 games and 4 systems right now. This whole quarantine thing has caused all of my friends to fire up their systems.

On PS4:
COD - both Wargame and Modern Warfare
Apex
Fortnite

Xbox:
Forza 7
Fortnite
Gears3

PC:
COD wargame
World of Warships
Starcraft II
Apex
Dirt4

Nintendo Switch
Mario kart 8

I have been working from home for 4 weeks now and I don't think I've ever played so many games at once.

I've learned a lot more after today on Destiny 2 mostly by playing the game and the standard quest line. Read a bunch and skimmed some new player videos. Also went ahead and paid up for the season pass. I like it but gotta remember to log into RDR2 Online to get my daily things done to keep the loot multiplier going but the game is still way buggy and no legit new content. Game breaking bugs happen to me at least 4x a day and I'm not even putting a bunch of time in it lately. Camp (trader roll) disappears, sometimes none or very little animal population, can't speak to quest givers, etc. Gotta log out and back in to hope it's fixed. Destiny 2 runs max everything smooth as silk for me. Shame because I really like RDR2 - I think I have about 500 hours in it. lol
D2 has its issues too. Everything gets nerfed, old content gets re-introduced, server issues and now hard boots from the game

D2 has its issues too. Everything gets nerfed, old content gets re-introduced, server issues and now hard boots from the game
10-4. Thanks for the info. I'll take it as it comes, I guess. So far only $10 invested. I have had some drops but it comes right back and I don't have to reboot the whole game. I'm very new to the franchise so any old stuff is still also new to me. If I get 30 hours out of it I'll not be mad of money spent.

10-4. Thanks for the info. I'll take it as it comes, I guess. So far only $10 invested. I have had some drops but it comes right back and I don't have to reboot the whole game. I'm very new to the franchise so any old stuff is still also new to me. If I get 30 hours out of it I'll not be mad of money spent.
I play mainly on the PS4. So if you use the same console. Send me a friend request - Porschetech

Back