What game are you playing?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am a Call of Duty Black Ops tragic. In Feb I leased a server from gameservers.com and I was surprised at the number of players (old and new) that have joined (pretty sure COVID-19 had a hand in it). Last count was just over 2K people connecting. A bunch get kicked as their ping is over 300ms, but at least a few nights a week the server is packed. Sometimes even I couldnt get on. Admining a server sure is a struggle at times. Trying to get people to play by the rules is a challenge. Did my first banning of problematic players last night.

Last edited:
GTA.jpg

Note:
you need to sign up for the humble bundle newsletter and have am Steam account.
Get it while they have it, they typically run out quickly.
You can preview the email with the code on the page, no need to wait until it is delivered.
Just got my copy.

F1 2018 Free at Humble Bundle
Follow this link and sign in into Humble Bundle or sign up to subscribe their newsletter to receive a copy of F1 2018 for Steam.
https://www.humblebundle.com/stor...ile_f12018

Played Fallout 76, got bored,, lost the disk before the wasteland update and screamed at the sky because I don't want to pay again so then I played Fallout 4 for the 5 billionth time,, Horizon Zero Dawn and now I'm playing Borderlands 3 again now that there are three DLC's ;)

I just dug out my Deltaforce 3 game. I haven't played anything in a long while but it did feel good taking down some bad guys. :dead:

I think the newest game I played was one of the latest Xcom games. I'm so old. ?

Wife and I started a private Ark server since getting bored with Borderlands 3 and RDR2, just to piss around in until we find something worth while. I've been looking at Wreckfest but not sure I want another racing game.

I feel like I've outgrown games now. I played them far too much as a teen ? Halo's, COD's, AC's, BF's, CMR Dirt's... I still slay on Halo Reach MP every so often ?

I don't buy into the hype anymore, although I did get the Crash Bandicoot and Spyro remasters... couldn't resist the nostalgia ?

Oddesy was a GREAT fiddlesticking game man, it was stupid long, like the longest assassins creed game ever made, and that don't even get into the DLC im talking BASE GAME! poop was so long I didn't even finish it lol
Finally finished it including DLC content. It was long you didn’t lie lol took me months to Finish! Great game though. Replaying Assasin creed black flag now
I feel like I've outgrown games now. I played them far too much as a teen ? Halo's, COD's, AC's, BF's, CMR Dirt's... I still slay on Halo Reach MP every so often ?

I don't buy into the hype anymore, although I did get the Crash Bandicoot and Spyro remasters... couldn't resist the nostalgia ?
I gave them up for a while now I enjoy them again lol. I play a lot of stuff like assasin creed but like you I’ve got both remasters also lol

I started playing Red Dead Redemption 2. First time I've played it and I never played the first one. I am having a blast! This is my type of game. There is so much to do. Can't believe it took me this long ?

I started playing Red Dead Redemption 2. First time I've played it and I never played the first one. I am having a blast! This is my type of game. There is so much to do. Can't believe it took me this long ?

Does that mean you've moved on to live streaming?:ROFLMAO: I have an addictive personality which is the reason I've never played any game console since OG Nintendo Super Mario Brothers 1985.

Back