What game are you playing?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I actually just completed Super Metroid for the SNES. Its a retro masterpiece........been playing it for months; very challenging!

When i wanted to try video games after almost two decades hiatus, i’ve googled “Best games ever” and came across Super Metroid. I’ve played it and never stopped playing since.

I’m now just finishing Horizon Zero Dawn, while also in the middle of Bravely Default and Xenoblade Chronicles X.

I'm a huge Fallout fan. Love all their games. I was reading up on the new one this morning and people are pretty upset about how bad it is. I was really looking forward to it but now I don't think I'm going to get it.

I still have to finish the last one. I was enjoying it.

Ps4 Pro console. I rather put money in my RC’s than PC- firewall VR, Rainbow 6 siege, battlefield 1,

Last edited:
I still have to finish the last one. I was enjoying it.

It's a great game. I put way to many hours into it while I was laid off from work. Haha there's 2 different endings depending on which side you chose. So I saved it, beat it while teamed up with the brotherhood and then went back and beat it with the rebels. Haha

I'm a huge Fallout fan. Love all their games. I was reading up on the new one this morning and people are pretty upset about how bad it is. I was really looking forward to it but now I don't think I'm going to get it.

I was looking forward to the new Fallout as well, but sadly think I’ll be giving it a miss.

Attachments

• A8C5337C-9A25-4994-B5F8-5BF70988DB4D.jpeg
    A8C5337C-9A25-4994-B5F8-5BF70988DB4D.jpeg
    207.6 KB · Views: 46
Nothing against console but mouse and keyboard > controller.

Not if you have been playing consoles for 40 years (me), lol. I know once you mater it it offers more control, but I'm awful at it!

Not if you have been playing consoles for 40 years (me), lol. I know once you mater it it offers more control, but I'm awful at it!
I still need a controller for some games I play. I tried Hollow Knight on m&kb but so much nicer to use a controller. Nier Automata I got dirt cheap on a Humble Bundle deal and found it to be better with controller too. Overwatch and shooters type games are excellent with m&kb for aim speed. I have even used a point and click accuracy trainer to get better but I'm still old and don't have anywhere near the reaction time of the kids I've tried to compete against. o_O
http://mouseaccuracy.com/

I still need a controller for some games I play. I tried Hollow Knight on m&kb but so much nicer to use a controller. Nier Automata I got dirt cheap on a Humble Bundle deal and found it to be better with controller too. Overwatch and shooters type games are excellent with m&kb for aim speed. I have even used a point and click accuracy trainer to get better but I'm still old and don't have anywhere near the reaction time of the kids I've tried to compete against. o_O
http://mouseaccuracy.com/

Dude, I'm 50, lol.

I'm really liking Fallout 76 right now and I'm a long time Fallout player. It's hands down the best atmosphere they have ever had for Fallout. I just need more folks I know playing it for co-op.

Do you guys play on Computer or console?

I'm a retro freak! I have a 2TB modded Xbox with around 35,000+ games. Every console/handheld up to OG Xbox with full library's of games, and all arcade games as well. The video is not mine, but is exactly what I have.....

Xbox One here. Just finished playing Red Dead Redemption 2. I also play PUBG and State of Decay 2.

Oh my goodness, the screen shots and videos I'm seeing from that game are absolutely amazing. I hear they will be releasing a PC version and I hope they do. I certainly want to check it out.
I played the first one on xbox and had good fun in mp. This new one does look outstanding and even though I normally wait to buy when game prices come down, I'll have to get it right away after they port to pc.

I recently kicked the Factorio habit (again.) It's like Sim City but you're building a factory and it's very addictive. You've crash landed on an alien planet with nothing and need to get back into space.

Minecraft is an addiction. Something about the laid back sand box game that I keep coming back to. I play mostly survival, but I've never bothered to even try to get to The End.

Back