What game are you playing?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I pre-ordered a Series X as well. Are you planning on getting any of the launch games or just using Game Pass?

I may end up getting a PS5 down the road when the price drops. Sackboy looks really good and I loved LIttle Big Planet for the PS3. I prefer the controllers of the Xbox better so I tend to go Xbox over Playstation. Are either of you planning on getting any of the launch games or waiting?
I will probably get Madden and then see what everyone thinks about the others, I still have so many unfinished ps4 games I I could buy no more games and still play new stuff for ages.

I pre-ordered a Series X as well. Are you planning on getting any of the launch games or just using Game Pass?

I may end up getting a PS5 down the road when the price drops. Sackboy looks really good and I loved LIttle Big Planet for the PS3. I prefer the controllers of the Xbox better so I tend to go Xbox over Playstation. Are either of you planning on getting any of the launch games or waiting?
I'll get Halo Infinite when it comes out. I'm more about having the latest/greatest than the launch games. I've had every generation XBOX on launch day. I actually waited all night in the rain for the Xbox 360 ? I got the second to last one at the Target I waited at. That was the hardest one to get for me.

I'll get Halo Infinite when it comes out. I'm more about having the latest/greatest than the launch games. I've had every generation XBOX on launch day. I actually waited all night in the rain for the Xbox 360 ? I got the second to last one at the Target I waited at. That was the hardest one to get for me.
Can't wait till next year for Halo Infinite ? and also Forza..!! until then Game Pass has me sorted ?

I hopped onto Destiny 2 yesterday as all the DLC's are now on game pass..???

Just to clarify I'm not a fanboy,
I've owned and still own many many consoles since I was a youngster.. But this time Sony can kiss my A$$ with their gigantic spaceship toaster PS5 ??
Playstation doesn't even come close to what the Xbox offers in terms of gaming..!!

Fall Guys is where it's at.
Okay markiplyer ?

I've owned and still own many many consoles since I was a youngster.. But this time Sony can kiss my A$$ with their gigantic spaceship toaster PS5 ??
Playstation doesn't even come close to what the Xbox offers in terms of gaming..!!
Again ....pc

Good game I cannot stop playing lately is "The Last Of Us 2" on the PS4, ....annoyingly it is one of those exclusive games so I don't think it is on any other platform other than the Sony but if you've a PS4 it is a definite must try imho. (y)

I was going to give Destiny 2 another shot. Haven't played it since the first year it dropped.

Back