What game are you playing?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm gettin down on some Dr Mario, old school!

What I play varies from Dirt 4, Forza (Horizon 4 or Motorsports 5), or theHunt: Call of the Wild. There's not a whole lot of games that are actually fun imo out there anymore

I just got me a https://www.dell.com/en-us/shop/ali...8dw/apd/210-amsv/monitors-monitor-accessories and been playing different games here and there testing the monitor for 21:9 but i put more time since then into Endreal Forgotten stories. That game is free if you own Skyrim standard version. Its a standalone mod thats uses all the assets of Skyrim but its a game of its own not related to Elder Scrolls but is similar. Waiting for classic WoW. Tested vanilla WoW on a privet server the other day and i forgot how hard WoW was back in 2006ish, cant kill 2 things at once like you can now kill mobs of 10 of the same enemy. even supports 21:9.

Fortnite on PS4, Xbox and PC, Ring of Elysium, Apex, Call of Duty black ops 4 and WWII

Spiderman on PS4, New Super Mario Brothers on Switch. Playing both with my 6yo, so its taking us a little longer to get through them.

Anthem on Xbox1x, Far cry New Dawn On PC!

Not super big on the new far cry its just different focus is really on crafting/base building there a few years late with this one but what ever..

Anthem on Xbox1x, Far cry New Dawn On PC!

Not super big on the new far cry its just different focus is really on crafting/base building there a few years late with this one but what ever..
I'll get FC New Dawn when it goes on sale but I usually wait on everything for deals. The last title I paid full price for was Kingdom Come: Deliverance and before that was Overwatch. PC only for me.

I just got me a https://www.dell.com/en-us/shop/ali...8dw/apd/210-amsv/monitors-monitor-accessories and been playing different games here and there testing the monitor for 21:9 but i put more time since then into Endreal Forgotten stories. That game is free if you own Skyrim standard version. Its a standalone mod thats uses all the assets of Skyrim but its a game of its own not related to Elder Scrolls but is similar. Waiting for classic WoW. Tested vanilla WoW on a privet server the other day and i forgot how hard WoW was back in 2006ish, cant kill 2 things at once like you can now kill mobs of 10 of the same enemy. even supports 21:9.
I've had my eye on one of those 34" curved monitors. My 25" ultra wide LG just doesn't have a great refresh rate or response time and it gets a bit annoying. Once you go ultra wide you never want to go back.

Been playing a bit of Metro Exodus, it's a bit different from the first 2 as I don't recall being able to craft items in 2033 or Last Light. So far it's okay a little slow going as I play more of the run and gun type shooters and this has quite a bit of stealth implemented into it.
When I get home tonight I'll do some more streaming https://www.youtube.com/user/slick2500

Last edited:
Back