What game are you playing?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WoodiE

Kind of good admin
Community Leader
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
  2. Mojave EXB
Sure we have a ton of Arrma fans here in the community, but I'm sure some of you are gamers as well.

If so, what are you playing right now?

Right now I've been playing around with Parkasaurus and Fortnite.

I'm back on Destiny 2. Finally hitting max power. Just picked up Rise of the Tomb Raider in the Black Friday PSN sale.

Playing Forza Horizon 4 on XB1, Mario Kart 8 and Dead Cells on Switch. Pokemon Let's Go has just came in but I can't play it as we're keeping the kids ones until Christmas.

I've been going between Forza Horizon 4, Red Dead Redemption 2 and Wolfenstein 2. I still need to go back and play the expansion for Wolfenstein 1 and I still need to finish the Doom campaign so that will be soon now that winter is here.

I own an Xbox one and used to play on that exclusively. Then I decided to build a gaming computer and now I only play on that. Much better. I have been thinking of getting rid of the xbox.

Glad you liked it.
I’ve gamed on PC since I clocked a dx4-100 to 120. I used to upgrade every 2 years, lol. I’ve drifted more and more to console in recent years though.

Battlefield 4
Me too.

I've been going between Forza Horizon 4, Red Dead Redemption 2 and Wolfenstein 2. I still need to go back and play the expansion for Wolfenstein 1 and I still need to finish the Doom campaign so that will be soon now that winter is here.
Doom Campaign was pretty good.

PC only. I finished Kingdom Come Deliverance and still dragging in here and there.
Thought I hated platformers but on Hollow Knight. Also Hitman for sneaky. 1 hour at a time. I like rpg first. :)

PS4 pro - God of War - Spiderman - Gran Turismo

I used to play games on the pc, mostly Command & Conquer or similar games but since the ps4 pro came in i never went back. The easy and performance of the console totally blew me away.
Now i can't stop playing. My wife hates the ps4 :cool:

I'm a huge Fallout fan. Love all their games. I was reading up on the new one this morning and people are pretty upset about how bad it is. I was really looking forward to it but now I don't think I'm going to get it.

Back