What game are you playing?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There is an end to Minecraft?

I've had that game since forever... back when the game costs $5.
Yeah, me too. Back then, The End was not on the mobile version, only the desktop. The End is a secret works, home of the Enderman and the Enderdragon. The dragon is kind of the final boss, if you want to play minecraft like an adventure game.

My current build, in progress-

Screenshot_20181130-195049_Minecraft.jpg
Screenshot_20181130-195415_Minecraft.jpg
Screenshot_20181130-195434_Minecraft.jpg
Screenshot_20181130-195421_Minecraft.jpg

A group of video gamers I game with are 50+. Ps4 Battlefield V

Just a heads up if you're on PS4, Onrush is one of the freebie PS+ games for December, and if you RC, you obviously like some sort of racing games. Maybe we can get a forum multiplayer game going some night :)

I have a PS4 Pro, Switch, PC Gaming rig, and gaming laptop

Laptop runs my golf simulator

PS4 playing spiderman

Switch- Mario Cart 8 with wife

PC currently playing Payday 2 (pc I mainly play with my friend so we try to stick with co-op games). As for co-op games go I highly recommend Ghost Recon: Wildlands

If anyone else is playing Destiny 2 on ps4, I run a new casual clan of about 11 people so far who all put an emphasis on helping each other, and having fun playing together. We all came from a prior clan that had too many cliques and the "I'll only help if I need something" attitude so we decided to make our own, and players with the same type of mindset are more than welcome. PM me on the forums here if you're interested. Only requirements are: 1) You have a mic and like to shoot the poop while playing. 2) Play with other clan members when you see them online, and help each other out even if you don't "need" something from the activity. 3) Don't have to be a "pro" level player, but at least be somewhat competent. We like to play together but we aren't the carry squad either. We're too old and our backs give out easy. 4) No kids allowed. (not to say we're the most mature group, but no squeakers please :D )

I play Dirty bomb .... online shooter .. anyone else ? always looking for new people to play with

If anyone else is playing Destiny 2 on ps4, I run a new casual clan of about 11 people so far who all put an emphasis on helping each other, and having fun playing together. We all came from a prior clan that had too many cliques and the "I'll only help if I need something" attitude so we decided to make our own, and players with the same type of mindset are more than welcome. PM me on the forums here if you're interested. Only requirements are: 1) You have a mic and like to shoot the poop while playing. 2) Play with other clan members when you see them online, and help each other out even if you don't "need" something from the activity. 3) Don't have to be a "pro" level player, but at least be somewhat competent. We like to play together but we aren't the carry squad either. We're too old and our backs give out easy. 4) No kids allowed. (not to say we're the most mature group, but no squeakers please :D )

I'd be all over this except I'm on an Xbox.

When my kids aren't playing Fortnite, which is never, I've been playing Gran Tourismo Sport. I've been a Gran Tourismo junkie since #1, only because I can't play any of the good sporting games. I have zero capability of making any combination of more than one play in sporting games, so I just stay away. My kids are pretty good at NHL, FIFA and NBA, which is another reason I stay away. I love the look and feel of the Gran Tourismo series, and it's evolution has been incredible. I'm sure if I had an XBox, I would be hooked on Forza.

Just a heads up if you're on PS4, Onrush is one of the freebie PS+ games for December, and if you RC, you obviously like some sort of racing games. Maybe we can get a forum multiplayer game going some night :)
This trailer is great, but did anybody else get the impression that they stole the footage from a Kevin Talbot bash session:p

I decided to kick it old school today. Beat River City Ransom on the NES.

Nice!!! Might give that one a run through again soon. Retro is best (imo); I'm a sucker for Metroid. Went back and have completed 3 of them so far....... working on Metroid Fusion at the moment.

I seem to like most things older these days........ video-games/music/tools/cars/women.,.,.,,.,..... ahhh, I love getting old!

I want to get Battlefield 5 but my computer won't run it :(

I've been playing Middle Earth Shadow of War because I got it for like $11. The protagonist is called "Talion."
lol. Worth it for that alone?
It's a good game and I played the first one some too. I still enjoy it at maybe 20 hours invested but it has gotten a little too easy....

I've been playing Middle Earth Shadow of War because I got it for like $11. The protagonist is called "Talion."
lol. Worth it for that alone?
It's a good game and I played the first one some too. I still enjoy it at maybe 20 hours invested but it has gotten a little too easy....

The first one was good. I have not played the other one.

Years ago I used to play console games such as Deus ex, mech warrior, etc etc. Then got into racing sims when I bought Gran Turismo. Then it pretty much snowballed into the PC genre of racing and after several titles I was invited to beta test Project Cars and have stuck to serious online racing since then. Built this rig about 10 years ago and its still going strong today. Hmmm, no wonder I wanted to get back into RC cars.

Last edited:
Back