What game are you playing?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’ve finally got round to Titanfall 2. The Effect and Cause level is one of the best levels/missions I’ve played in a shooter in ages.
I really recommend giving it a try if you like FPS games.

Been awhile since I’ve had a console and watching the kids with a Switch over the holidays sucked me in. Picked up Zelda, Mario Odyssey, Mario Kart and Celeste.

You playing on PC or console?
Forget it I find you answered this you playing on xbox.....I am playing D2 on PC now and having a blast on my hunter. If anyone is playing Destiny 2 on PC send me a message and we can run some strikes.

I’m on Xbox. Almost at the level cap with my Titan.

I hit 650 with my Warlock on PS4.
Haven’t started the grind to unlock the third forge. Haven’t done any of the forges on my Hunter or Titan.
My XB guardians have been left behind at CoO levels. I had 9 max level characters in D1 across 2 PSN and an XB account but there’s too much grind to play multi account or both consoles now.

I hit 650 with my Warlock on PS4.
Haven’t started the grind to unlock the third forge. Haven’t done any of the forges on my Hunter or Titan.
My XB guardians have been left behind at CoO levels. I had 9 max level characters in D1 across 2 PSN and an XB account but there’s too much grind to play multi account or both consoles now.

I used to grind all 3 of my toons every week but over the past 2 months my Warlock and my Hunter were left behind. My first ever character was my Warlock, but over the past several years I have to say I’ve enjoyed my Titan the most. Titan smash!

Boom Beach for me much to my wife’s disgust. I got the kids a Nintendo switch for Christmas and played with them a couple of times and it’s seems fun...laughing at the wife pulling a muscle while playing the dance game was fun too?

This is by far my funniest game I have.
Resized_20181215_191555(2).jpeg

I've gotten back into BeamNG lately. The monster truck and the RC car mods are my favorites. That's on the PC, on the PS4 it's RDR2. On my phone I like playing Monster Truck Destruction and using the classic trucks like Bigfoot 1, Boogey Van and Bear Foot.

I’m playing the new Spyro Trilogy man I am liking it brings back a lot of memories haha. Other then that I’m enjoying Forza Horizon 4 and I got Assasins Creed Oddesy. And I get some time on COD WWII still haha

Oddesy was a GREAT fiddlesticking game man, it was stupid long, like the longest assassins creed game ever made, and that don't even get into the DLC im talking BASE GAME! poop was so long I didn't even finish it lol

Back