Michigan What happened to Sunday Fundays?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ypsi

Reaction score
I haven’t had my Kraton out much this summer at all. Haven’t been on the forums much either. How’s everyone’s summers going? I’d assume busy…

Thread type
Wanting to Meetup
Type of Event
  1. Bashing
It's been the same for me, being in California with all the fires and the smoke plus heat I haven't been going outside much at all.

I believe Chris has been very busy this summer with the new start up and just hasn’t had the time to organize a meet up. If you guys want to make a date, by all means make one and let’s see who can get there. 👍🏻

I believe Chris has been very busy this summer with the new start up and just hasn’t had the time to organize a meet up. If you guys want to make a date, by all means make one and let’s see who can get there. 👍🏻
Yeah I remember reading that. Mostly just kind of wanted to check in with him and you and see how you guys were managing this summer.

Yes sorry everyone. This is lovestricken btw.
Between the 60 -70 work weeks and like dilly said the startup of 3d rc. I haven't even had time to charge a battery or even run anything myself this summer. At this point I don't even know what needs to be worked on or if my batteries are even good anymore. Hell when the k8 exb dropped I got it the same day and have still yet to even use the damn thing 😂 I am sorry I dropped the ball everyone. Please by all mean don't let me hold you all back. I was just simply a guy who said let's meet up lol.

Yeah Ypsi, stoked to meet up after you bailed last time.
I did?
Yes sorry everyone. This is lovestricken btw.
Between the 60 -70 work weeks and like dilly said the startup of 3d rc. I haven't even had time to charge a battery or even run anything myself this summer. At this point I don't even know what needs to be worked on or if my batteries are even good anymore. Hell when the k8 exb dropped I got it the same day and have still yet to even use the damn thing 😂 I am sorry I dropped the ball everyone. Please by all mean don't let me hold you all back. I was just simply a guy who said let's meet up lol.
Glad to hear you’re hanging in there though. No balls dropped!

I’m likely going to AA tomorrow but to chill and raft down the river, not bash RCs. Hoping to get out before the cold sets in.

It's hard to say whether it's been a long depressing summer or short depressing summer.
My health didn't allow too much outside fun because of the smoke from the Cali fires here in Idaho.
Covid has really taken over in our little town.
I lost my mother to Covid the 10th of this month and my brother-in-law two weeks prior.
Two funerals of loved ones in a two-week period isn't exactly what I call a great summer.
Very little RC run time.

It's definitely been an interesting fast here now that it seems like fall has really kicked off I doubt I myself will have much more outings with my own Vehicles this year good luck on your track would love to see pictures when it's completed maybe next year will be more promising enjoy your truck they're a blast and addicting lol

It's hard to say whether it's been a long depressing summer or short depressing summer.
My health didn't allow too much outside fun because of the smoke from the Cali fires here in Idaho.
Covid has really taken over in our little town.
I lost my mother to Covid the 10th of this month and my brother-in-law two weeks prior.
Two funerals of loved ones in a two-week period isn't exactly what I call a great summer.
Very little RC run time.
Sorry for your loss RC bro 🤗
Hello All!
New member from Milan here. I see a few of y'all are local, so I figured I would let you all know we are planning to build a track this weekend as a few of my friends talked me into buying a truck. Nothing huge, but we have a half-acre or so that is sitting stagnant that we can make into a track.
Milan is a short drive if you need a hand on Sunday. My Saturday is shot already.

3CC77B77-DE0A-4FD3-9603-0CE0287B3A8F.jpeg
Looks like they’ve been fixing up the jumps at Bandemer.

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back