What has this hobby taught you so far?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Bean

Very Active Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Notorious
  • Do your research
  • Ask people if you can't find good sources
This helped me save a lot of money buying a new phone, and it will save me a lot when I buy a new laptop

That it’s impossible to get a 25t servo saver !
That's definitely true for the ARRMA 25T servo saver, but the Kimbrough servo savers are relatively easy to find. I have an ARRMA 25T coming from Amain when their backorders come in (expected early May). Just in case those are delayed again I have a Kimbrough 123 servo saver coming, which should arrive about the same time as my Power HD 25kg servo.

• It's a superb excuse to drink beer
  • There is no best RC which suits my liking 100%
  • It will gonna cost you (a lot) of money to learn and try. If i knew 6 years ago what i know now it would have saved me hundreds of euro's
  • I don't care about the costs (with a certain limit off course)
  • Arrma forum is the best forum with the best members
  • My daughters don't like it
  • Everywhere i go i'm looking for places to bash, my wife recognized that look on my face......

• It will gonna cost you (a lot) of money to learn and try. If i knew 6 years ago what i know now it would have saved me hundreds of euro's
  • Everywhere i go i'm looking for places to bash

These two things! Skip the cheap stuff, buy once - cry once.

Oh, and if something's popular there's a reason. You're not smarter than everyone else by getting something different.
You'll likely run out of spare parts or upgrades and then you're f%&ed.

Neither does my mom. But that's probably because I accidentally rammed her legs at maybe 20 kmpu
Whaha, i didn't hit my mom (yet).
My daughters did crash into my legs, both daughters, both legs. So i sold the Slash :ROFLMAO:
These two things! Skip the cheap stuff, buy once - cry once.

Oh, and if something's popular there's a reason. You're not smarter than everyone else by getting something different.
You'll likely run out of spare parts or upgrades and then you're f%&ed.
So true, but the itch to find it keeps coming

It’s taught me that likeminded RC people all don’t act the same, have the same interests off the track or bash spots, that because you might RC together you probably wouldn’t give each other the time of day in another situation.

It’s taught me precision, do it right the first time, patients, better hand eye coordination, and how to inadvertently glue my fingers together... (y)

Smash Channel 9 GIF by The Block

Reinforced the fact, If something has wheels you’re going to have problems with it.
Or boobs.
It’s taught me that likeminded RC people all don’t act the same, have the same interests off the track or bash spots, that because you might RC together you probably wouldn’t give each other the time of day in another situation.

It’s taught me precision, do it right the first time, patients, better hand eye coordination, and how to inadvertently glue my fingers together... (y)
Oh god first time I glued tires I managed to glue my pinky to my thumb :facepalm:

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back