What have you done to your Kraton today?

Thread starter #1

loots66

Arrma RC's
Kraton
I installed a 17 tooth pinion gear and drove a little to fast causing the tires to balloon and go out of control. I broken the bulk head and another steering component.

crman1964

Arrma RC's
Kraton, Talion
Sounds like you had a blast though.
I finalized the installation of my tower to tower brace and installed 2 headlights on my Kraton today.

nulli

Arrma RC's
Kraton
Today I have mostly been doing nothing to my Kraton.

Dingo

Arrma RC's
Kraton, Talion
We're going to be doing some testing to better understand if you can convert the rear of both a Kraton and Talion to CVD. According to the measurements we have found, it looks as though you can use the front CVD from the Kraton/Talion and fit it into the rear. I'm unsure of the hub carriers, but we'll see.

RCpete

Arrma RC's
Talion
We're going to be doing some testing to better understand if you can convert the rear of both a Kraton and Talion to CVD. According to the measurements we have found, it looks as though you can use the front CVD from the Kraton/Talion and fit it into the rear. I'm unsure of the hub carriers, but we'll see.
Cool, i would be interested to find out......i've thought about whether a front set of CVD's would fit in the back of my Talion...

Dingo

Arrma RC's
Kraton, Talion
Cool, i would be interested to find out......i've thought about whether a front set of CVD's would fit in the back of my Talion...
I'll give it a try this weekend. I had an "oops" at about 40mph with a cement wall, and need to make sure my bearings are still intact.

Looking up the part numbers, things look like they could be a direct fit, and some of the Kraton/Talion part numbers match up in the CVD. I'm tentatively excited!

Thread starter #10

loots66

Arrma RC's
Kraton
I Flex sealed my Kraton body along with my son’s OC. I also fixed the steering in my Kraton.

Thread starter #11

loots66

Arrma RC's
Kraton
AD5CBE0D-7227-4584-AA81-7AC0906EAEC4.jpeg
I Flex sealed my Kraton body along with my son’s OC. I also fixed the steering in my Kraton.

Thread starter #12

loots66

Arrma RC's
Kraton
Nearly finished making a custom bumper for my kraton. I'm using .060 kydex ll cut it tomorrow and form it my a heat gun. I'll post pics when I'm done.

Pete

Arrma RC's
Kraton
Hi mate, thanks for the update on materials, we cant get Flex Seal in the UK only in the States, so I might have to go for a cheaper brand that does the same thing. We can get Kydex and if I can’t fit the RPM bumper on the V3 somehow I’ll go for the Kydex and fashion one as you have, also have you fitted bearings to the steering linkage to replace the metal bushings? I’m just wondering on sizes dor them?
Many thanks for the update :)

spectrum audio

Arrma RC's
Granite, Kraton, Senton
I installed some Hot Racing products. An aluminum wing mount, a center differential cover plate, a rear chassis brace and the front and rear torsion bar plates

Ironmike340

Arrma RC's
Kraton
Installed new tone front thrasher,rear wheelie bar,fast Eddie bearings,shimmed center diff and put 500k in it. Rear rpm mud guards,yeah that's it today