Kraton What have you done to your Kraton today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

loots66

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
I installed a 17 tooth pinion gear and drove a little to fast causing the tires to balloon and go out of control. I broken the bulk head and another steering component.

Sounds like you had a blast though.
I finalized the installation of my tower to tower brace and installed 2 headlights on my Kraton today.

Just got some new shoes for the Kraton-Outcast backflips tires.

Attachments

• 2255B1FB-6CC2-4687-8B3A-94A19FE8DF4B.jpeg
    2255B1FB-6CC2-4687-8B3A-94A19FE8DF4B.jpeg
    309 KB · Views: 100
We're going to be doing some testing to better understand if you can convert the rear of both a Kraton and Talion to CVD. According to the measurements we have found, it looks as though you can use the front CVD from the Kraton/Talion and fit it into the rear. I'm unsure of the hub carriers, but we'll see.

We're going to be doing some testing to better understand if you can convert the rear of both a Kraton and Talion to CVD. According to the measurements we have found, it looks as though you can use the front CVD from the Kraton/Talion and fit it into the rear. I'm unsure of the hub carriers, but we'll see.

Cool, i would be interested to find out......i've thought about whether a front set of CVD's would fit in the back of my Talion...

Cool, i would be interested to find out......i've thought about whether a front set of CVD's would fit in the back of my Talion...

I'll give it a try this weekend. I had an "oops" at about 40mph with a cement wall, and need to make sure my bearings are still intact.

Looking up the part numbers, things look like they could be a direct fit, and some of the Kraton/Talion part numbers match up in the CVD. I'm tentatively excited!

I Flex sealed my Kraton body along with my son’s OC. I also fixed the steering in my Kraton.

AD5CBE0D-7227-4584-AA81-7AC0906EAEC4.jpeg
I Flex sealed my Kraton body along with my son’s OC. I also fixed the steering in my Kraton.

Nearly finished making a custom bumper for my kraton. I'm using .060 kydex ll cut it tomorrow and form it my a heat gun. I'll post pics when I'm done.

Hi mate, thanks for the update on materials, we cant get Flex Seal in the UK only in the States, so I might have to go for a cheaper brand that does the same thing. We can get Kydex and if I can’t fit the RPM bumper on the V3 somehow I’ll go for the Kydex and fashion one as you have, also have you fitted bearings to the steering linkage to replace the metal bushings? I’m just wondering on sizes dor them?
Many thanks for the update :)

I installed some Hot Racing products. An aluminum wing mount, a center differential cover plate, a rear chassis brace and the front and rear torsion bar plates

I got a couple of new parts. Paint/plasti dip is gonna red and white/pearl.

Attachments

• 889C4689-F0BC-4BFD-A7B9-9FCBB3CFF979.jpeg
    889C4689-F0BC-4BFD-A7B9-9FCBB3CFF979.jpeg
    417.6 KB · Views: 111
Installed new tone front thrasher,rear wheelie bar,fast Eddie bearings,shimmed center diff and put 500k in it. Rear rpm mud guards,yeah that's it today

More parts, some are for my OC. I trimmed the new body and started prepping for paint.

Attachments

• 63D1A5C9-2082-47C8-A710-7242371C7421.jpeg
    63D1A5C9-2082-47C8-A710-7242371C7421.jpeg
    377.1 KB · Views: 79
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back